Toys made in the USSR

A selection of toys from our childhood who have been?

Table hockey. I remember my brother and I were cut before the fight :)

Here, for example tumbler! Most such. All kindergartens she was

Mechanical doll Moscow 80. We had the house. True to play it already sister.

Mechanical monkey. Written that was produced in 50-60s, but maybe it's a mistake, it is likely to be sold in the '70s, or where it was at me.

Fifteen. Maybe now somewhere mom lying.

Later (somewhere in the 80's) there was a more advanced game - Scrabble. She thought has not been preserved, remember that someone gave or received.

That's the crap we have in the cupboard stood. Never used, but it was exactly remember. It's like mustard.

Here's another useless thing - for coins. Dad tried to use it, but after each attempt to migrate it back to me with toys. Such was straight, sinenkaja.

This powder box in my mother's bathroom on the glass shelf under the mirror was! Very well remember it :)

And this little thing was. This is for the vial of perfume.

Steel hedgehog. Heavy remember was. Versed as matryoshka. Each piece can be used as an ashtray.

Dragon for chopping nuts! The same thing from the 80s.

This calendar is probably all remember :)

With such a sharpener I went to school. Only I have not been so grim, lighter. Still, she did not like me.

But so liked. And finally, the fifth class I convinced my mother to the need to have such a thing at home :)

Electronics calculator. Maybe even preserved, is currently somewhere. Imagine how much emotion is if stumble upon it in fifty years :)

And this is a masterpiece! Electronic game "Well, wait!" She dreamed of having ALL children. Grandmother bought beloved granddaughter (not me), and I'm terribly jealous. Sometimes, when we did not fight and were not at odds, I perepadalo play. Then there were other kinds of "Happy Chef", "Fisher tom-cat," football with Mickey Mouse.

via Source

Tags

See also

New and interesting