As I have a bed zipilil





How to kill a two-week vacation or a small manual on the construction of high beds. Spring came, just before the birthday of the mother at work gave a couple of weeks of vacation - and a dilemma, or espresso machine to buy a gift, or make the beds "like men." After smoking about kofeapparaty manual, it became clear that good there should be dancing on the 45,000 that somehow it is a pity. And in Turku perfectly brewed coffee. A flower bed to do - so here work for the day and a hundred rubles)). He promised, in general. I made together with his father, replacing each other.

As I have a bed zipilil



I removed the old slate, transplanted something there that tried to grow in teplichku, brought the land. Repeated 9 times (9 beds). He killed three hours on the walls, and 4 days for the transplantation and harvesting the land. Somewhere at the bottom of the beds is recommended reinforcing mesh lay down, from rats and moles, but we originally plot - rock and clay, the ground is strictly imported under the paving stones of 15 cm of clay and went bedrock. No Mole will not pass. So without grids.))

As I have a bed zipilil

I bought another 3 cube zemlitsy

As I have a bed zipilil

Bought 70 4 meter floorboards made of larch. For the Primorye Territory, in our humidity - the most it.

As I have a bed zipilil

With the burner on the basis of gas cylinders burned his board to give invoices, killed 2 days

As I have a bed zipilil

I bought timber-ten, six beams of 4 meters, the same larch. In the sawmill from a friend took grinder timber with each side 0.5 cm, leveled. In the same on both sides of the beam had two groove depth of 1.5 width 2.7 (right under the board), burned the same way, sawed the bars at 60 cm

As I have a bed zipilil

Fortunately, with the sell-off brought a bucket of deep penetration and impregnation bucket finish. Opened all that stuff first one, on top, immediately, others left to dry for two days.

As I have a bed zipilil

Pulled guillotine timed beds - drove walls, length - 284 short - 106 cm

As I have a bed zipilil

Simultaneously bought 15 sheets of slate, 50 * 400

As I have a bed zipilil

Start assembling Lego: two columns, they recruit 4 short boards at all screws. Repeated 7 more times + more 10 walls scored by 3 boards

As I have a bed zipilil

I dug the first of the walls with a sledgehammer hammered on a level, planted a neighboring scored the long sides, proshurupil.

As I have a bed zipilil

Here went the slate. Metering, sawed, prishurupil inside the perimeter of the beds. Where did not work a single sheet - set overlapped, with an allowance of 2 cm. - & Gt; kill 3 birds with one stone: increased strength, increased durability, saving the board from contact with the ground, raised the beauty - in the cracks between the boards will not get any chacha. On top let skirting board of the same - and beautiful and functional - and the land does not jump out and you can sit on it, and put Che thread) ... repeated many times.)

As I have a bed zipilil

Something like this. On the perimeter, along the paving stones, sand filled, zatramboval. Where the beds were empty - finished off the top to the ground proseyanoy dropout, where he received a transplant - transplant two extremes touch until he was out there on top of the carpet strawberry) Already in the autumn dobyu ground.

As I have a bed zipilil

Onion immediately Popper grew up in))

As I have a bed zipilil

He looked into the teplichku - and there are already people is - "me, me first transplanted !!»

As I have a bed zipilil

Well, something like this. For the money it came out, to be honest, not much cheaper than the coffee machine. Total budzhet was ~ 35 sput rubles spent 2 weeks plus 3 days time, a little bit of nerves. Profit)))))

As I have a bed zipilil

Source: