The first eight videos of our books in the public domain

Children's book "Simple Science" was born in mid-December 2013, which I wrote about earlier . It shall be accompanied DVD with all the experiments included in the book. Today I am publishing the first eight of them in the open access. Until the end of January, so will be published all 32 clips.

And on January 15, will appear in apstore application with this book. One is free with built-in shopping, the second - is paid, which will be available to the entire book in its entirety. Cost is:
  • free version of the app includes access to the first section of the eight experiments these videos just published. The remaining three sections (a total of four) will be available as a built-in purchase at $ 0.99
  • pay version gives you access immediately to the whole book, it costs $ 1.99 in poll , which is published below: which version of the most promising prospect and if they do?

You can leave request and we will notify you when the application will appear in the Appstore. And if you are interested in a paper version, the buy a book, you can on our website for the 350r. Which version of the most perspective and promising at all?
    Free with built-shopping; Full version for $ 1.99; I doubt that it will generally be claimed. Only registered users can vote in polls. Sign , please. 425 people voted. Excused 168 people.

Source: habrahabr.ru/company/gtv/blog/208408/

Tags

See also

New and interesting