Toned power

This year, the Russian State Duma adopted amendments to the Code of Administrative Offences, increasing penalties for traffic violations. In particular, the increased amount of penalties for driving with tinted not visitors from 100 to 500 rubles. September 23, 2010 came into force on Technical Regulations on Safety of Wheeled Vehicles and the amendments to the Code of Administrative Offences of these changes. Author interested in the question: "Do the adopted law deputies themselves? As well as all the other officials and bureaucrats. " With this question, he visited park in the State Duma, the Federation Council, the General Prosecutor's Office of the Presidential Administration, the Government of the Moscow region and ATS "Tver".

First stop - parking in front of the State Duma.

Under the windshield reminder that this car - deputy.

In fairness it should be noted that about half of the cars still rastonirovanny. The Federation Council.

Three handsome man at the entrance to the General Prosecutor's Office. Ay-I-ay!

Under glass - pass the General Prosecutor's Office.

And here is the neighborhood with a lot of power ATS "Tver". We certainly do not know whose cars are parked at the main entrance to the police station. Can someone came to visit in the morning and got to the VIP seats?

Next stop - the Presidential Administration, the Government of the Moscow region.

Alas, there is also no way pleased.

But with cars FSO Russia do not even know. Maybe it is better for the service and that no one could not aim properly. In general, rastonirovannyh machines FSO is not visible.

In connection with all this sad and ugly picture until the author has decided to do the following: send a letter to Medvedev, Putin, Gryzlov, Zyuganov, Zhirinovsky, Mironov, gulls, with the question "what hr * on?" "How so?" But with such content :

Dear Dmitry Anatolyevich! This year, the Russian State Duma adopted amendments to the Code of Administrative Offences, increasing penalties for traffic violations. In particular, the increased amount of penalties for driving with tinted not visitors from 100 to 500 rubles. Today, September 23, 2010 came into force on Technical Regulations on Safety of Wheeled Vehicles and the amendments to the Code of Administrative Offences of these changes. Personally, I do not agree with the adopted amendments, but, being a law-abiding citizen, took dubbing film that does not meet state standards from the front windows of his car. But, passing today, 23 September 2010 by the building of the State Duma, the Federation Council, the Presidential Administration in Moscow, Prosecutor General's Office and the Moscow Region Government, I watched dozens of cars deputies and officials, tightly toned black film. In this regard, I have a question: why the State Duma, which they themselves have adopted this law, it can not perform? The same applies to all other officials and civil servants. Seeing such a policy of double standards, I'm starting to doubt strongly the need to honor their laws. I beg you to answer my question and give an indication to inspect all vehicles deputies and officials for compliance with GOST toning. Sincerely, Dmitry Ternovskiy Founder open national project Russian bloggers' country no nonsense ».

via Source

Tags

See also

New and interesting