How to live to 100 years

American Dr. Tony Bryer posted on his blog unpretentious scheme with advice on how to live up to 100 years.

The benefits of green tea - it's an old song. There is evidence that it helps in diseases of the eye, reduces the risk of kidney stones, lung cancer in smokers and other forms of cancer.

The benefits of human communication, doctors say more and more. It is already established, for example, single men suffer a stroke are twice as likely than family.

I have nothing against the nuts and eat them at least 100 grams each day, since I have no allergy to them. But nuts - one of the most powerful allergen, so that they have to be more careful

This is really interesting and important, because not many people know about the quality of the teeth associated with the heart, internal organs, and even intelligence.

To put it mildly, questionable advice. For those who do not smoke, it is useless, and probably smokers perceive it as permission to postpone throwing 50-year anniversary. And in such a ripe old age is much harder to give up than in his youth.

With this difficult not to agree. And it is not just about cell phones and computers, which have long mastered progressive elderly. Apparently, we have in mind all the modern gadgets. Here, for example, computerized fitness toy Wii Fitokazalas useful for rehabilitation of patients after stroke.

Do not take literally. Of course, this is more a sign than practical advice.

The idea is true, but is framed too clumsy. When we first talked about the reduction in general, as far as possible to claim that it is eight-fold increased risk? It's kind of equation, where one side is a number, and the other - a hazy reasoning.

Yes, although the doctors and say that everyone has their own rate of sleep, I personally met people who have enough sleep less than seven hours.

The key word here, of course, "a little". A small glass - half a glass is, or 100 grams. Most - though nice, but definitely not good.

via source

Tags

See also

New and interesting