Fry sausage electricity in 220V

Basically, what we need for this experience. First Outlet 110-220 volts :). The plug with a wire, cut off from anything, two regular table fork (preferably which is not very sorry, but I cleaned them and then evaporated) can be slightly needles; the main thing that vyderazhli high current; Two krokodilichka and of course hot dogs! .. Optional multimeter with probes on crocodiles, svetodiodiki, ketchup;). We clean the wire, screw or solder them crocodiles. Stick a fork into the ends of sausages, and each fork hang crocodile. Of course everything has to be dry, the dielectric coating. Ideal ordinary kitchen plate, grated towel

We remove the children, pets, mother in law, my wife (underline) from the room. Wastes away from the sausages, Malolo that. Once again, we check all that kitchen fork does not fall and not get to the battery. All include a wall socket. I'm still hung up the pre-meter crocodiles to the kitchen forks to make it clear that this is not fake. Attention is no manipulation of the product, after turning into the outlet does not - it RISK TO LIFE !. Connect everything in advance.

The house is filled with the stench of burning fast meat. In general, this, I decided not ostanavlivatsya. He estimated that the voltage gradient in the sausage, just enough for the LEDs, and stumbles into it Svetikov. The result was a sausage - Christmas tree:

That was the last good frame. Next was a banger beginning to smoke, burn, noise and, most importantly stink! It looks wild, plus it even start vzryvatsya. They say (of course, if you do not stick the LEDs), if the priests cut, where to insert a plug (for there galvanic reaction proceeds), it can be there. However, I tried to give her cat and dog who for a piece of meat can kill - have declined. I trust them more than the rest of all the sources. So there I myself did not, and will not recommend (the master host). These are the pies;)

Tags

See also

New and interesting