Russian men

It happened to me recently on the train ride. It was not really ticket, had to pick up reserved seat Serov, and then transplant into the compartment to Ekaterinburg. That's the trouble, in advance when going to the train, forgot to recharge the cell ...
Continued under the cut:

It happened to me recently on the train ride. It was not really ticket, had to pick up reserved seat Serov, and then transplant into the compartment to Ekaterinburg. That's the trouble, in advance when going to the train, forgot to recharge the cell. Dovozit wife to the train station, I put the cell from the cigarette lighter and forget it safely in the car. He sat down on the train. In Yekaterinburg just for a day, a different story. I sit, I realized that a cell has forgotten, the train is about to begin to move. Instead the young man my age, 29. I was listening to music on headphones, blatnyak some judging by the wafting rhythm. There were thought to get to Yekaterinburg to take a cheap cell phone and sim card. Relatives of course experience are though not small already. Family. Touched. Scored determination, I do not like asking for help, because time such that denied always and everywhere. You can call? Cell forgot, I'll pay! Responsible, but call me health, I smoke. Money is not necessary. And he went into the hallway. I called my wife, so and so, the cell in the car. She has noticed, says Yugorsk at the next station pass ...
Yugorsk took a cell from his wife, thanked the young man and then gone.
Not talking, we rode. Then I decided nevertheless to start the conversation. I do not remember from what he city. Serov, he moved to the house and went to another train, and I moved into another car of the same train but in the compartment.
What struck him.
I am bound, perhaps life is, to me and the phone was awkward to ask, because I expect naёbki everywhere, I foresaw a negative reaction because I probably would have hesitated if I was asked to call the train, even a person who is sitting on against you.
-You Nyagan Sabbat?
Yes, on the technique.
To keep the conversation going, said the technology for the food. And I really went to see the wheel loader to give the go-ahead for the purchase and go back. His eyes lit up, found a common theme.
Work is not the sugar I realized all Siberia did not spare the weak, the more workers. He liked the work. I saw his eyes lit when he talked about technology, about the new, the old. He told me that the new technique is not entirely to our forests, Finnish, drowning in the marshes, the climate is not suitable. Talks about accidents at work, death. Young men went under the ice distilling equipment. Job. As he refused to move after accidents on winter roads. He told me that taking non-Russians who have to work on the different categories of public work and technique more than the old workers of his Russian friends. Location? It is clear from. Coffin technique, leaving. And we are back to back, and this technique works. I frankly was surprised, I thought only Tajiks knead concrete. No. He says the usual practice.
-A Village? Where do you live? Nyagan do not want to move?
No, what are you? His father died a long time. Mom alone. Where I am. I'm used. In the morning I will arise and go cow podoyu. Why do I Nyagan? The economy, we must follow him. Mom an old already. Almost halfway to Serov said.
-How To name something though?
Elbow to.
-I Sergei.
About the village talking. SPIL all.
 - My father worked as a mechanic all my life ... At school teacher shpynyali me, you will not learn, will turn the nut lifetime. That's cool. 50 thousand. I have his. Although it depends, sometimes more and sometimes less. And all drank themselves in the village. Movers, those who have learned not on the mainland, and came back. With higher education. In the boiler does not work in the profession naturally. And because there is no work, drink all. So I think. Poor is the nut twist or good? ..
-Married?
No, where there. Mama. Shed have to fix it yet, slate shift.
He was busy with their everyday problems, even in conversation.
We came in Serov. Gone together along the platform. I went to a different compartment car, and Nicholas went further along the platform. I shook his hand goodbye. And so it went. In general, it can be for many people this is a common meeting, an ordinary trip. I found it very unusual. I am glad that in our country there are people.

--img2--

Source: www.yaplakal.com

Tags

See also

New and interesting