Mercedes under the wagon (19 pics + text)

Mercedes smashed. Long live the Mercedes.
Yesterday went under the wagon. All are alive. All are healthy. The first accident in my life when I'm really glad its consequences.

Approximately 15.10 km A 358 / A Moscow-Saint Petersburg I wanted to call nabenzokolonku. Including the right turn signal, left sympathetic to the right. On one was tidy, it was snowing. In general - as sipets slippery. -Machine begins to slow as there was, and is. Apparently, too, without being able to zatormozitsleva I start to get the van, but almost all of those hundreds of meters onabyla in the rear left kryla.Ya trying to give the gas and leave the front - the car stalled, but the rate increases slightly, leztpod laden wagon wheel I did not want to. Gas released, the brake nenazhil, tried to steer - ZERO. As walked along the roadside and walked. Rotary gas station: steering wheel on the right, without pedals - zero, under gas - zero twist on bezokolonku slid past ahead ass truck. Steering wheel left brake clamped, chirping ABS ... Blow, the smell of gunpowder ... "Alive?", "Yes, do you?" "Yes».

Pokastoyali came to himself - at the entrance to bezokolonku where I pulled up to drop hoteliznachalno spare current black. While onsprashival than help - we are far away distant flashes Honda Civic, signals, we had to move with Dima, but BACH - Honda in the pope Kramers.

Total: empirically, it was found that the W210's redesign stronger Honda Civic, but no match for the wagon.

OformleniyaDTP waited for 5 hours - many other accidents. In the process began poiskievakuatorov - all either employed or celebrate March 8 (on a calendar, by the way, was the ninth). Throw the car was not very cool. In itogenashli radio, started yelling on the air or low bed trailer or avtovoz.1, 5:00 searches - found the head of Volvo trailer for perevozkispetstehniki. A guy told me that usually carries excavators and prochiynegabarit. Many stories to tell - in his words neplohoymaterial can even get to the log;-)

Head and emotions from the truck - a topic for another story.

Msc I overloaded on the tow truck and taken to the service. Waiting for the calculation.

Summary of findings and outcomes:
Of rubber (even the spare tire) can not save;
Even if you do not drive - you can get out very well;
Necessarily always wear seat (we were both wearing and never regret, I have a bruise on his chin, at Dimka - on the chest);
Merced sincerely thanked for the fact that now I'm at work, but not in bolnitseili God forbid worse. If the note - slozhilsyagarmoshkoy hood and did not go to the salon. Ocellata normally worked. Clever it;
Thank you for wagons put underride guard.
© t555k

Tags

See also

New and interesting