Apartment in New York for 170 thousand. Dollars

Let's see what you can buy an apartment in New York, with a budget of $ 168,000. Of course, this will not posh mansions, and look further details.

The couple decided to buy an apartment in New York. The amount allocated for the purchase of housing, was small, so they opted for a two-bedroom apartment in a cooperative house in Queens.
Decent area, near the metro there, a shopping center and a place to stay.
Here are just a house built in 1950.

An entrance

Well now look flat. This hall. Right mailboxes

Corridor

The apartment is small. This lounge

A small window pristupochek form a virtual kitchen. Now understand why

This kitchen. I take off from the living room. The place is very small, but there is a window

All kitchen furniture greetings from the 50's. It does not change with the time of construction of the house. Kitchen cabinets are made of iron

Type in the box

Kind of expensive. The apartment is very quiet. Tenants, whose windows overlook the street, I do not envy

The view from the window

Front door

Here, too, the artifacts from the past. Door chain is made of a bicycle chain, and left authentic intercom

Take out your hearing device is the hook and listen to pleasant crackle. Thing!

Peephole

The view from the front door. Ahead bathroom. To the right of the bedroom

Bedroom

The view from the window

WC

Cast iron sink coeval home. Cranes seems too

This mysterious device laundry basket

On top lid

Another hello from the past

Rollaway dryer

It looks like a radiator if remove her jacket

Almost all external wiring

In the hallway there is a garbage disposal

If you go down below

Then get into the basement, which is part-bomb shelter

Here unrealistically high ceilings

Laundry for tenants

In general rubbish chute throw, and all we need to sort dumped here

Elevator

Elevator buttons. Interestingly, there is a house in which the first floor is the second, and below is the lobby.
Then the elevator button first floor is L, and if you click on one, then come to the second. Here are all familiar

Plate, with bomb shelters

Now, about how much it costs. You already know the price - $ 168 000. No one at hand it certainly is not buying.
There will be some initial fee and the remaining money will take credit for 30 years.
Monthly payments will consist of the rent (maintenance) and payments on the loan.
Monthly rent for this apartment is $ 500, and it is all inclusive, except for air conditioners.
For each will have to separately pay $ 300 a year. Electricity, water, gas and heating included.
Payments on the loan depends on the individual case, the term of the loan, etc.
I do not know all the details, presumably they make about 400-500 dollars a month.
Ie per month apartment will cost 950-1050 dollars. Plus the obligatory insurance.
Its size, I do not know. In any case, it will be cheaper than its shoot. Rent this apartment is $ 1350 a month.

From here

Tags

See also

New and interesting