Naples became a true garbage dump

One of the most beautiful tourist cities in Italy can be called Napoli deserved "proud" received the title of "European dump." Read more what happened there.

Italian authorities are trying diligently to solve the current problem, albeit taking a bit belated measures. Earlier this year in Naples opened a new recycling plant.

[i] A new recycling plant in Naples. [/ i]

Late in the day, it seems to me, given that the "garbage crisis" began in 2007 ... But it is better late than never, as they say. Is it possible to change the situation or not, only time will tell. And Naples or to strengthen the rank of "dumping of Europe" or else rise up with renewed vigor and continue to amaze with their beauty.

In general, the situation with the garbage is a problem of global proportions. But other European countries still try as much as possible to prevent the transformation of European cities in the garbage.

Thus, in recent years, the United Kingdom is one of the leading countries of Europe the number of processed waste per year. The average recycling in the UK in recent years has risen to a value of 41.2 percent. In recent years the total amount of landfill waste in the UK fell by almost nine per cent to 11.4 million tons. Minister for recycling and waste management, in turn, praised the English even saying that England today recycles garbage ever many.

According to the official policy adopted by the British authorities, the share of recycling in 2020 will exceed fifty percent. To implement it implemented a wide variety of government programs that are designed to reduce the total amount of waste recycled to popularize among the population and to exercise control over compliance with the existing legislation on recycling. The average person in Britain to have to 449 kilograms of waste per year (we also, the figure is 360 kilograms per year for comparison).

And I have formed the impression that in the United Kingdom for the problem of waste treatment and pollution have taken thoroughly, because now in the UK AIRPRODUCTS American company is building a new waste treatment plant, which will be the largest in the world.

[i] Waste processing plant of the company AIRPRODUCTS. [/ i]

This problem does not remain without attention and in our country. In Russia it operates is not a waste treatment plant. One of the largest companies on the recycling company is AGZHO (or AGZHO). Holding AGZHO - is successfully developing companies that provide services to the European standard for garbage collection, the collection and recycling of production and consumption in the cities of the Russian Federation. A subsidiary of state-owned corporation Rostec "RT-Invest" in June 2013 will be the 100% owner of the Nizhny Novgorod group AGZHO, which later will be combined with the Kazan company "of public utility services" (PZHKH).

At the moment, the situation with the environment in our country leaves much to be much better. The environment is polluted not only because of the different emissions of toxic substances in factories and plants, but also because of the increasing number of landfills in the country. Rostec consolidate this industry to monitor waste disposal processes and minimize emissions of harmful substances.
Also, the combined company in the future will be one of Europe's largest waste processing. Therefore, the construction of the UK's largest plant in the world should not stop us.
You have to understand that in our time the population of the world increases. But people, unfortunately, are being permanently left behind garbage. The number of dumps on the planet is increasing at the same rate with which breed rabbits. And I hope that this situation will not be logical and in 10-15 years we will not drown in the trash ...

From

Tags

See also

New and interesting