Story of a house with ghosts

Recently, the network has a fairly unusual photos taken in one of the houses in the city of Pinellas Park in the US state of Florida. According to local legend, the house stands on an ancient Indian burial ground, and his owner says she constantly sees ghosts, and she even managed to capture them in photos. How true these pictures, I do not judge me, but look at them you will be able to continue fasting.

She claims that woke up and saw a young Indian girl looking at her picture on the wall, and photographed it. Despite the fact that it is slightly darkened, I do see a young girl.

In this photo in the lower left corner is what she called as "ghost cat." This, she argues, table and cabinet shelf with "cat" Nothing.

Here is the photo was lightened. I "think" I see "something", but not sure. On the pillow above her elbow is something with a blunt snout.

He says that "something" came out of her TV, she photographed it.

He asserts that "they" love to tease her at night, pulling off her blanket, and she could hear laughter and "laughter". She woke up due to the fact that to throw off the blanket and saw a "child", shouting at the foot of the bed. I see "something" on the left.

This image she called "The Face of hell boy on the floor." She says she saw him began to take shape, grabbed her phone and hastily photographed.

This image is a mirror reflection of the headboard. Here her hand holding a phone, and the top right what she calls the face of a clown, is taking shape.

Another "otherworldly creation" at the foot of the bed. Bottom left. She calls it "Giselle".

The heroine of the article asserts that lived in this house for about four years, and similar stories are constant. She says that she has a whole bunch of photos, but it is necessary to transfer them from your old phone, but it requires a lot of time. I'll keep you up to date and as soon as I get new pictures, send them to you. She was not begging for help, did not ask to rid it of these demonic creatures, and did not look scared. All this she perceives as a part of his life. She just wants someone to look at photographs of her and said to her that she was not crazy. You know, I believe in the paranormal, and I've seen a lot of photos, which, I think, shows the real spirits and phantoms. And as soon as I looked at those pictures, I immediately thought that you would be interested to see them. Tell us what you think about it. I really see them "something". Only here ... I can not understand that.

All good

David

P.S. I have seen many pictures of possible spirits ... but I must admit that these photos are very intriguing, but compelling call them pretty hard. I would advise her to use the camera with static fixation. And I'm not sure paranormal activity occurs only in the bedroom ... or whatever it trying to scare. In general, anyone have any ideas, share.

Here

Tags

See also

New and interesting