35 provocative quotes Chuck Palahniuk

- From what you are stuck in the ass pen, you still did not pavlinom.Chak Palahniuk was the first to openly challenge the consumer society and declared "the American dream" the result of moral decay. It is called a cult, shock writer, hero of Generation X, evil genius, as well as sexist, nihilist and marginalized - in other words, there is no indifferent.

«I have come up with very little. Many people tell me that they say they have never told anyone. All of us, so to speak, there is a nose for heartfelt stories. I was always told that story to touch the readers, at the level of the internal organs, the heart has to break and cause mild nausea ». Em>

Website has collected the most striking quotes from his novels.

People who do not drink, do not smoke, never use foul language and do not talk about sex, cause me some suspicions. I am sure that at night they cut up the corpses of small children or something else like that. © Survivor em> Generation after generation people work for the hated work just to be able to buy what they do not need. © Fight Club em> From what you stuck a feather in the ass, you have not become a peacock. © Fight Club em> The main question is now asked by the people is not "What is the meaning of existence?" The main question - is "Where does this quotation?" © Survivor em> Sometimes the best way to deal with the crap - a rejection of the belief that you are - a great value. em> © Invisible em> The art is born only of grief. And never with joy. © Choking em> Maybe self-improvement - this is not all. Perhaps more important than self-destruction. © Fight Club em> I'm not angry. I'm just not afraid to tell people the brutal and unpleasant truth. We live in a cruel and unpleasant world. © Choking em> © Choking em> Maybe we'll go to hell not for those actions that are carried out. Maybe we'll go to hell for the acts that have committed. For cases that are not brought to the end. © Lullaby em> The difference between the way a person looks at the business and what it represents itself, can be a killer. Maybe vampires live forever, because they can not see themselves in the mirror or in photographs. © Ghosts em> It's hard to forget the pain, but even more difficult to remember the joy. Happiness does not leave scars memorable. Peacetime teaches nothing. © Diary em> There is no equality, there can be. When men begin to give birth, only then can we talk about equality. © Choking em> all you can survive - even the most terrible pain. Only you need something that will distract you. Try to embroider. Or the master of stained glass lampshades. © Lullaby em> We love tragedy. We love conflicts. We need a devil, and the devil if not, we create it ourselves. © Ghosts em> Nothing infuriates we do not like some twitchy addict, a lazy slacker or filthy pervert who suddenly creates a masterpiece. As if by accident. © Diary em> All my life you're trying to become God, and then die. © Invisible em> Some of us are born people. The rest go to this life. © Rant. Biography of Buster Casey em> The most pure joy - schadenfreude. © Ghosts em> No matter how strong it seems to you your love for a man that a puddle of blood flowing from his wounds , spread out on the floor so that he almost does not concern you, you unconsciously pulls away. © Invisible em> We are all going to die. The goal - not to live forever, the goal - to create a thing that will live. © Dn Eunice em> Recycling and speed limits - it's complete nonsense. It reminds me of those smokers that decide to quit smoking, lying on his deathbed. © Fight Club em> As long as there was nothing for which you can fight, you can fight against something. © Fight Club em> Most of the tracks with a laugh on Television was recorded in the early fifties. That is, almost all people, you hear them laughing, are now dead. © Lullaby em> from too loud compliment is hurt more than a slap on. © Diary em> After the meal it is necessary to shit, but that does not mean that the food - a waste of time. © Pygmy em> more unreal reality. Because in the real world, there is no perfect. It is only that we invent for themselves. © Choking em> Someday I'm going to live to do good, and not just do bad. © Choking em> TV game invented for so that we safely treated at random and useless residues derived from our education. © Invisible em> In the light there is nothing more boring than a blatant nudity. Although in general, there is something else. Honesty. © Invisible em> Rich in contrast to most known: do not burn bridges. This squandering! Bridges sell. © Rant. Biography of Buster Casey em> Beauty - is power, exactly as money, exactly like a loaded gun. © Invisible em> Younger than tonight, you will not be. © Rant. Biography of Buster Casey em> Who can, he does. Who can not, he criticizes. © Ghosts em> In fact, the whole world is made up of idiots. © Lullaby i> Photo: The Guardian

via www.theguardian.com/uk

Tags

See also

New and interesting