How to fit the bike to odnushke?

Many of us - the happy owners of a bike. Happiness overshadows only constant nagging "home": "Do not put your bike up to the plate", "We have a balcony and a garage for not great", "Why have you pulled the bike to the bathroom?". But how to find a place for your two-wheeled friend in a small apartment? As easy as pie. Read on!

Opens new velosezon (if someone closes it), more and more people that sits not ekotransport. But most people have not the oligarchs, and even the middle class and forced to live in extremely cramped living conditions, and even to share the square footage with other loved ones and not-so HomoSapiens and other representatives of fauna. Often there is a problem - where to store the iron horse that his wife did not matter, the children do not stumble and not to kill cats. Garage No back room / tehetazha / cellar also failed to grab ... some desperate daredevils strapped transport in doorways and yards for the night, and then scribble on the forums tear posts about help in finding abducted and good bikes too money are not small.

In general, more to the point - I was in there do not end up cluttered balcony, but it is not glazed, and kata, I often - every time you shove a dusty bike across the room and push through a narrow balcony door and especially namyvat it - really lazy !

The idea was skopipizzhena brothers kEtaytsev and creatively refined - did not Khrushchev ceilings 4 meters. Not only that the price tag was not very humane, so still have to wait for delivery. But I'm a mother Engineer!

Topal shop 1000 small things and purchases 5 slugs, 2 carbine and a handful of anchors (whether under 8, or under the 10th drill - I do not remember), but 12 meters kapron ropes. I take a hammer and start a small concert at the request of the neighbors) paint scheme will not - everything is visible in the photo) of the strap loops sewn on what that fight purses.

The school closet zasverlivayu two studs with eyelet

\ "SchA turf rope and bicycle chump fall! \" Bottom mount on the bow. Foreman checks reliability) Even if you did pull - winding three-loop does not allow the bike to fall - in the worst case, it starts to slide down smoothly.

General form. With the growth of 184 head not at all desire to get. 8 months already active operation - no complaints. For the interior do not kick - to repair prihozhki bathrooms and hands have not yet reached) budget kept within 500 p + half an hour. Initially thought to insure that a removable crossbar, but around to benchmarking themselves and realized that there is 4-5 fold safety factor - and therefore scored) At the finish, perhaps someone will be useful for this instruction. By the way, lay out their non-standard ways to store, it will be interesting to look)

Tags

See also

New and interesting