3D-sculpture from paper Lydia Kasumi Shirref

Fashion designer, illustrator and set designer Lydia Kasumi Shirref UK creates amazing figures out of colored paper. This variety of objects, without series. Her technique is so unique that at a young age just graduated from university she has claimed huge number of advertising and design agencies, without having to process orders.

My works are whimsical and Dodge, I am working for a long time, cutting scalpel every detail. Then we need to stick together gently to avoid stains.

Lydia is working a lot of advertising studios, who bought her production of special installations.

I know that now surround Origami is not an innovation, but no matter how watching the works of other artists, I understand that people do not know how to work with color and texture of the material fact and the color - the main thing in this work. In fact, an integral part of the image. Otherwise this child craft, not art. I do not pretend to be a genius in this area, but objectively say that I seriously come to develop their figures, and I think that I'm a professional, once I have a number of orders from very reputable companies that horrible will not buy.

I work in the technique of so-called old school origami. All hands do, but it's time to buy a laser cutting machine.
In his second year at the University of Gloucestershire in Cheltenham (2009) Lydia still a student received a grant from the Director of Cheltenham Patent and Trademark Attorneys of 600 lire for his achievements in the arts. She was one of the best students who have submitted original new form, reflecting the relationship of shapes, colors and images.

Lydia receives a premium check for 600 lire

Tags

See also

New and interesting