Christina Hendricks in the new issue of the journal The Edit

Nearing the final season premiere of "Mad Men," in which Christina Hendricks has played a major role. In connection with this, the editors The Edit decided to place on the pages of the magazine photo shoot with the star, as well as talk about the TV series "Mad Men».

Christina appeared in designer dresses from Oscar de la Renta, Miu Miu and other brands.

Cover the new issue of The Edit

About the last season of "Mad Men»:

"I am incredibly nervous about this. I think that will be sorely missed and filming themselves, and the people with whom I worked. I, if I may say so, telezavisima. But over time, I am sure that I will find the show, on which work will bring me no less pleasure ».

About the impact of the show the audience:

"I would like to think that we have made a contribution to the development of the industry, our show really high quality product. I think we raised the bar high enough, and now it will be difficult to anyone to jump. We like "The Sopranos" of our time ».
On his heroine Joan:

"I applied for the purchase of several items from her apartment. I wish they were a reminder. Recently, I saw Aaron Paul and Anna Gunn from the series "Breaking Bad" and asked them: "Guys, how do you do it?" Of course, everyone has their own way. But the fact that the tribulation period will be, that's for sure. Previously, when the characters who left the show, appeared on the set, it was a big holiday for all. At such times, we realized that each moment will come when you have to leave the series. »

Tags

See also

New and interesting