Behati Prinsloo for The Edit: I used to not know who this Kate Moss

Top Model Behati Prinsloo graced the cover of the latest issue The Edit. For the photo shoot 25-year-old model tried on clothes from the autumn collections of famous brands in the spirit of the '70s. Quite unusually Prinsloo look and a new haircut - elongated fringe and torn strands added habitual way little novelty models. Behati Prinsloo posed for photographer Chris Kollsu.

Behati Prinsloo on the cover of The Edit

Also, the top model told about their preferences in clothing, about his childhood in Namibia, about how she began her modeling career.

Behati Prinsloo in a photo shoot for The Edit

On his everyday style:

"I have a bag that I did not understand for months, because you have to always carry with them the same thing. I have a simple: cut shorts, shoes Dr. Martens, Rag & Bone jeans and T-shirts of many vintage second-hand. My image of rock 'n' roll, grunge. I love the 1970s. Basically, I'm listening to Jimi Hendrix, Led Zeppelin and punk »

On his childhood:

"I was a real tomboy. My mother recently sent me photos of children - those where I'm in a dress, I look weird. Of course, I had to wear it to church. Dad has a favorite story. When he preached, I used to run around. One day, a woman grabbed me and said, "You need to sit still. It is a church service. " And I said, "This is my father's church. I can do whatever I want. " And I continued to run »
"That was awesome. I was on the streets a lot of time and was incredibly athletic. I was engaged in gymnastics, field hockey, walking. We lived next to a huge national park safari and went there every weekend »

About how she began her modeling career:

"When I was growing up, often considered the magazines and thought," These cute girls in reality doctors, right? "I did not even know who this Kate Moss ... I can not believe that parents have allowed me to do it, because dad is very strict. Later, he admitted: "I let you go, because it was a chance to see the world. We could not give you the opportunity to travel - you had to know the life outside "

The beginning of cooperation with the brand Victoria's Secret:

"At the beginning I was very nervous. You're standing in his underwear in front of people that stare at you. But it really motivates you to look and feel at the limit of the possible. On the backstage all the girls do twist! Fortunately, I never stumbled or lost items attire. So I have an interesting story about how I fell face down »

Behati admitted that she loves to photograph and takes pictures during each show, which involved:

"I have great photos from backstage. I thought about making a book out of them »

Tags

See also

New and interesting