Namibian model

Behati Prinsloo - Namibian model, which is best known as one of the "angels» Victoria's Secret. It so happened that during a vacation in Cape Town, South Africa, at age 16, Behati went to the grocery store with her grandmother and caught sight of a photographer. Three months later Behati already flew to London to take part in the shooting. Later, Prinsloo graced such magazines as Vogue, Elle, Marie Claire, Velvet and many others.

Behati became a favorite of Jean-Paul Gaultier. She was also the face of the spring collection of women's underwear in 2012 by the famous French brand Princesse Tam Tam.

Advertising underwear and swimwear - a usual thing for the model:

Especially after she came to the team, "Angels»:

Behati goes to show Victoria's Secret 2007:

Prinsloo huge amount of time left on the podium, taking part in advertising the following brands: Adore, Aquascutum, DKNY Jeans, H & M, Hugo Boss, Kurt Geiger, Lacoste, Marc by Marc Jacobs, Max Studio, M by Missoni, Nina Ricci, Nine West, Pink by Victoria's Secret, Sportmax, The Frye Company, Tommy Hilfiger.

Behati in advertising:

"My name means" blessing. " When I was younger, always wanted to be called Lola, but now I like Behati - is so unusual and individually »

In his spare time, Behati loves to travel the world in search of exotic places, along with his longtime boyfriend, also model Jamie Strachanom.

With one of her friends top models - Coco Rocha:

Tags

See also

New and interesting