Efferent brain inscription on the pavement

If your girl does not answer and does not read the messages in the "VC", then write it on the pavement under the window - a proven way to get through to a person. Sometimes the message is so honest, what do you think - would be better so she picked up the phone.

I hope my wife does not name Tonya.

Interestingly, for the cleaning undone grandmother simply not given "pocket" has written a grandson from his apartment in the center?

Logical. Well, do not throw away!

Young one, will not tolerate unsanitary behavior.

Life - a complicated thing, Tolya.

And the author captivates us orthography.

If a person with a conscience so good, then it can be attributed to people with disabilities.

Always wondered why the stupid labels are not erased in the yard for years, and road markings and one does not survive the winter?

By the way, always thought that the marks on the road paint ordinary paint. And recently, crossing a road, I noticed that it is made of something solid and stands half a centimeter from the asphalt. It can be felt by stepping on it. It turned out that now dividing strips made of plastic! Use special thermoplastic tape thickness not less than 0, 3 cm. And this year, according to Sobyanin, will still use "cold plastic", which is 1, 5 times longer than normal and can be applied even in cold weather. All provided 1, 4 billion. But more durable than paint grandfather's.

It is unlikely that such a plastic can get the usual love durynde. So it is necessary to update the label after each winter - unless, of course, love will not disappear, and tomatoes do not wither.

that's all.

source

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting