Just the song.

Just the song.

Intersno is scroll through children's books. My child is a year old, and I am here only to draw attention (close so to speak) on the book with nursery rhymes. It is called "Kotja-Kotok." Of course, it is not in the title, just want to pass an extensive and comprehensive respect its founders and creators. Frankly, I do not think that these images will produce in the future my child the right of association, but now it's too late to drink "Borjomi».
Here's an example.

.On The picture Picture 5 creatures, two of whom opredelnie people. But, reading the text, we learn that the creatures of legend 7.Vopros authors: & quot; Where are the others? & Quot; .Toli I can not believe the authors nakosyachili felts. Further still interesney.Dvoe beings (this is an indisputable fact) are chelovekami.Vopros: "What the fuck are sitting at the table hares?". If three of seven children, then I'm sorry this is mohrovaya bestiality. And really a normal guy believed it was his children? Even if the wife is constantly calling him bunny? I do not give rest to the remaining two. Who are they, rabbits or humans? Plus, on the face of a pronounced hazing. As can be seen with a small porridge eats only the eldest child (according to size), junior sips some drink, but the hare, though smiling as sellers in the Vietnamese market, but stoically swallow saliva and lick the spoon.
And this is in my opinion a real plate.

.Chesno Speaking, if came to see me fool, I would have probably managed it or cause 03.Prichem jelly soon came, and flew to the pan. So that the legs and the chassis at the pan is not observed, we conclude that it flies like a mortar Baba Yaga. However the pudding is very similar to her great-plemyannika.A Now imagine Jets child when out of the pan comes out this shnyaga. Obviously there is not such a blissful smile like Olenka will. Here, we have fiercely deceived, for what they are full nezachot.
And here I just killed rifma.Rechevye momentum.

.After These verses Paul Will, Legalayz and others like them should just lie in a deep knockout. There is something difficult to komentirovat just need to grasp and appreciate the flight of fantasy authors. The only thing I do not understand why it is here depicted a pretty girl with a teddy bear in her arms. Mozhga would say solder here some maniac overgrown or even what type. At the worst, you can actually insert a picture of Paul Will, I think this would be awesome verse came under his image (but do not throw it at me deadly obidy.Amin)
Perhaps I misread the pictures and all that's writings, this is simply an attempt to disguise the lack of understanding of ideas. Still, I would not like that the child thought jelly comes in a pot, if you sit next to the hare, he is your brother, what a terrible rhyme and a set of words and is the foundation of hip-hop. Just want to associative thinking is not at odds with reality, but against harmoniously complements it.

not mine.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting