Africa - Report of life

I read a recent post about a trip to Africa. Long thought. Or rather he recalled. And if East is a delicate matter, Africa - it is dark and even black. I'm not here broke up a long time, but remember the most vivid impressions of my recent stay (life can not call it) on the great black continent.

So ... In the province of South Kivu (Congo) in one mountain village to see local, flipping mobile phones up high. I ask our interpreter: "What kind of game is this?". He earnestly issue: "And they send SMS." Naturally, I decided to make a joke: "What with the phone?". I should not fucking joking. It turns out, they coated the problem, but somewhere at the top takes. These pretzels click "Send" and throw a mobile phone. And Best bitch out! Then he sent a couple of times since.

From the same mobile Congo another problem. Also recharge your phone should be charged. Doing this is not easy, since the nearest generator in a neighboring village 10 kilometers of the way, for charging the phone, too, take grandmother.

That is the office of the local mobile operator.

But really the coolest mobile I saw in Kampala, Uganda's capital. He was on wheels. Go back to the bike carriage. This is the case: in the morning the operators of these payphones in wheelchairs go cycling in the city, and are connected to the evening ... then all payphones jib leave the park. And if the phone says "Angola" - dick you will be able to call in the United States. It is to another operator.

All unique capital Kampala. There, on the streets instead of dogs roam healthy, bald, smelly marabou. It seems to me that they are all dogs and devoured. People shy away from them, and the beak uebet- not find it. Not recommended as walking under the trees where they nest creature shit they be healthy.

The most common form of transport "boda-boda". Motorbike taxi drivers, their mother. These go, no - fly everywhere. And themselves with helmets and passenger - dick. Cheap and cheerful. While medical care in Uganda expensive and the nearest neurosurgeon 4 thousand kilometers.

While all. And this Christmas in the village of Walungu in South Kivu, Congo.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting