As the fishermen on the Dnieper River crayfish cooked ...

This report does not claim to truth in the first instance, because the ways of cooking crayfish approximately the same as skewers, borscht, etc. Cook as you would be delicious, but to know how to cook the other, I think you would be interested.
We need: To arrive at the mouth of the Dnieper to the familiar fishermen and order their cancers. What has been done and ordered 170 pieces.
12 ph © ovimu

Actually Dnipro))

So technology is remaking the product in the edible from the inedible.)))
The main point:
Crayfish are boiled in water))) and the need to put them on humanitarian grounds in boiling water.

Now, one important point, fishermen boiled crawfish in a smaller amount of water than I knew. The water covers only the penultimate layer of cancers, and at me they always swam in it)))
Well they interfere and topped up a couple of bottles of beer. From beer crayfish become easy yeast flavor.

Then put spices: Warning!
I usually do when I cook crayfish put dill, and they do not put herbs and fennel seeds from what seemed to me the taste of it was more intense. It was new for me.

And even a little ground hot red pepper, I appreciated it later for a beer, when a little bit of lip searing poignancy looking for a sip of cold beer and you are making it as a born again)))))

Salt, pepper, and the rest as usual.
Sorry, I can not give exact proportions, it is always done on the experience and intuition. The water should be a little salty.

Here crayfish cooked, wait, you already have them at the table with a cold beer, and not vice versa boiled crawfish and look where is the beer with them. Only moderately hot crawfish yield, to fully enjoy ihnim flavor and feel their intense spices juice in contrast with a cold beer

Be healthy and happy !!!

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting