God gave imechko ... (24 photos)

Everyone remembers the airwaves from the "Radio Day" and a list of fictional animals. It turned out that actually existing species in their names are not worse! Yes, and sometimes they look ...

1. Shrimp Shrimp-Bear
Beast in the Far East known to all the polls, but we, alas, he is not popular in nature ... It looks like a shrimp (I do not know what it is, but it has to look that way) crossed with Medvedkov ...

2. Chinook
I immediately thought it was a fish and he was right. Fish is. The truth is, there is something of wrench ... though maybe I just think.

3. shiposchek
Another big fish ... But not in her cheeks as in the case ... you in the eye ... look into her eyes!

4) grenadier
Many must have heard but never seen. Meet. Makrurs. He Krysohvost. Show and tell, that knew, that's it:

5) crab
aha ha ... bea ... God knows ... funny bea ... goes and cuts ...

6) The best friend of a friend on ... hairy crabs!
even kamentah not anymore. everything is clear ...

7) sea cucumber
This is the sea cucumber ... Although I thought that the sea cucumber - a sea cucumber. Sea cucumber looks so:

And then there are the Japanese sea cucumber:

8) koobikula
There are a zver ... But only the science of its campaign is not known ... For neither Google nor Vicki could not give me a chance to look at it only for a moment. But somewhere I finally spotted it from the same spizul ... I mean, too clam.

9) shellfish spizula
offended their lives in the name of ... but there is something suitable for shellfish in it ...

10) lumpfish
Here's a little fish there ...

11) Of course everyone knows muskrats
I've never seen it. and then climbed up to look. found immediately. Here she was glad ...:

12) shrew
this beast killed me ... this protein woodpecker mouse!

13) There takya shnyazhka Sonia garden
Here's a she:

14) columns.

16) KAKOMITSLI
bea ... hold me ... I feel bad ...

17) kinkajou

18) mouflon
he's just a sheep ... sheep!

19) three-way durukuli
on her face ever written. durukuli complete.

20) Viskasha
do not feed the cats Whiskas ... Here's a her will ... I do not quite understand what it is and what it eats!

21) Harpy
rather, the harpy eagle. Now this:

22) Vampire
here a little bit different ... It turns out the data is not only well-known volatile mysh bloodsucker "Vampire" here such:

But no less dangerous his fellow squid! ... Can you imagine a vampire squid "A-a-a-a-! I was attacked by vampire squid ... "That's the way it is:

23) Shaggy nuthatch
so what are you - podkustovny Polliwog ... =)

And for a snack
24) European free-tailed bat
To be honest, who has read the first attempt without error? By the way, I certainly understand that not Pts interesting as it looks, but it looks like this:

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting