Back to USSR!

Comrades from the community 76_82 occasionally indulge in nostalgia ... I decided to pick up)))
12 ph + letter

All our vivid memories that remain with us to this day. For some it is the years of his childhood, and for whom the youth. In short all that we have been nravilos.Kakie favorite toys or our first jeans or our first tape?
Beer "Baltika" my old friend, I otryvshy vast and mysterious world. The first and faithful friend, who introduced me to the great «the Beatles» and the world of "Revolution number 9" Conover Lewis of "Voice of America Jazz Over" Seva Novgorodtsev with its "continuous sowing" and "Midnight Pops" radio B.B.Si . Yes, just good music in this vast world. My "Pandora's box" that I once opened and turned on ...
Network radio tube second class "Baltika". Riga radio factory VEFi Gorky plant ZIL. Serial production of the radio started in 1950 godu.-February 1950 at the Riga State Enterprise '' WEF '' p / 45, and a few Pozdneev at the Gorky plant named after Lenin. Works in the following ranges: DV - 2000 ... 732 m SW - 577 ... 187 m, SW1 - 76 ... 32 3 m, KB2 - 33, 3 ... 24, 8 m.Chuvstvitelnost on DV, CB - 200 mV, HF - 300 mV, with nests '' Star Wars '' 0, 25 V WARMING! Tube radio!

I still remember the smell of warmed lamps. Green light, which is a friendly wink in the dark room. Happy receiver caught bad because of noise. But the night was mine. The smell of heated kishochek lamps and divine music - the sounds and smells of my childhood. Filling the receiver seemed just riding technique. Now ridiculous.

On it I first heard the Beatles favorite songs. As I waited for new songs, with some delight to listen to. The sound was not always smooth and clean, as I learned later, because of the fading, which sometimes stole the melody carried away ... Now it's hard to imagine, but if the music had to literally chew finish the game in my head but it was fine. Recorder then I was not yet find a song you like, a day or two was just the height of happiness. And sometimes in the evening at different stations «Girl» as much as five times. In general, there was a feast. Oh, how little time was necessary for happiness. The truth is sometimes a Beatles song could be heard for several hours nonstop. «Can not Buy Me Love»

A separate issue jammers. An eerie howl. And it is still listening.

time hobbies film "The Secret of Two Oceans". About Spyware, enemies of the people. It was then a popular topic. Well, just as it is now. All Everything returns to normal / Little did I know how much joy I take the radio. Yeah, my hands yellow submarine made from plasticine. In fact, clay was orazhevy (well, almost yellow) and I dosih sure Beatles dragged me to the idea of ​​"Yellow Submarine." And this is my first MAG.

AC coil tube tape "Dnipro-11" ("Dnepr-11"). Manufacturer: Kiev Radio Factory. Serial production model began in 1960. The recorder has two speeds of movement of the belt 19, 05 and 9, 53 cm / sek.Pervaya Beatles recording film 9 speed, 53 cm / sec. Then came that 19 05sm / sec. sound better, but for the quality you had to pay. Beatles taped killed the sound quality on the spot. Sound. It was a different sound. It was magical.

It was a different quality of life, as it is now said. But as the film is often torn. All fingers were corroded vinegar. Why is pasted with his bare hands, I do not know so far. But I'm sure his fingerprints did not leave. Nowhere.

Tape my friend Zhenya Sonin. Where are you now Zhenek? The machine at the time the space.
Reel tape recorder "Comet" .Novosibirsky plant TochMash.Proizvodstvo 1959 godaMagnitofon 'Comet' 'is designed for recording and playback of music, speech and razlichnyhshumovyh effects.

The first portable device. Reel tape recorder "Romantic" .Zavod G.I.Petrovskogo name. Issue 1966 goda.I-Portable transistor 2-track recorder Class 3 - '' romantic '' is designed for recording and playback of voice and music tracks. Chapel of dreams and envy of others. On the street, in the park with friends of the campaign, in the campaign, it was top class, but on the whole the volume !!! AAAA! Plague! So many emotions. The truth was in short supply batteries. And the record to duplicate. Tape on the move happened zazhevyval film, and with a few records. The music at the time brought from abroad, it is true by the way, is only good ... for themselves. But to get there was a big problem. I remember my first album was bought for 80 rubles (engineer monthly salary of 120). And she strayed dubbing in flight and even had a little like gesheft. A plate is called: «Meet the Beatles» American version. Still love this collection, a little different from the English edition.

Portable transistor radio class 3 "Spidola" .Gosudarstvenny Electrical Plant VEF. Riga. Latviya.Maloseriyny production model since 1960. Mass 1962

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting