Ticket to Space (7 prints)

Returning to the theme of the night ....
All night from 9 to 10 May Pitoshenka tossed and turned and could not sleep ...
Fasting on PL's, made it last night, I could not get sleep and rest.

In my head I climbed every hell. "Strange guy - this svyat-lee» - he thought. "Even a drunken hedgehog it is clear that such worlds he described, there are only science fiction movies, but the figures all creatives in graphics to the paper debris" of lost worlds. " What a soap dish in the ass in the cosmos? What sort of hosting mosting when the court 2am? What are these pictures?

"Oh ... it tries Climbs as any garbage in the head," thought Pitoshenka, climbed into bed, jabbed his knee into the back sleeping wife and fell in unstable sleep.
"Get up, wake up, get up, we have time to take off ..." - rustled in the night.
There was no one. Pitoshenka sat up, shook his head, under his foot was something hard, cold, angular. Clear. Dochkin Canon. Early morning in St. Petersburg White Nights begin, not sleepy completely.
 - Epta ... Do not put anything in place ... A coincidence - that cool! Krebs about the pictures of other planets, these words about the imminent departure, and camera down on the bed. So soon rustle slate roof and move out ...
Pitoshenka got out of bed, went into the office, routinely poked including beech, at least habitually pressed Power at the kettle.
«Svyat-lee, the svyat-lee ... Holy Lee, St. Lee, ... pictures of other worlds and the lost planets ... Shit, there he is, and his name is Stanislav Lee, though everything is clear" ... keyboard buttons as usual slapping under your fingers, Google and Yandex opened a page for page. "I'm going to smoke, and the shave is not a sin ... then we'll see»
 - Strange went on the monitor was opened nearly 10 windows of the Opera, and now only one ... Okay, look ... Now is time to change the computer, it is already 4 years old, practically "Grandpa» ...
Then Pitoshenka slightly stunned. These and similar figures he had seen often.
Born here is a new position in the PL. Who does not like - criticize ....

7 prints. On page Stanislaus Lee.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting