Around Ladoga

Churches, caves and waterfalls

Today we had a long haul to the new camp - 287 kilometers, so the organizers did not share the route to the green and yellow, and all ran the same route. The day was very busy. We had to climb the bell tower and the bell ringing from the deafening, wander in the darkness of the caves and look for ventilation shafts, visit the marble quarry and several waterfalls, as well as pokolbasitsya where normal people went on foot ...

Day 1
Day 2
Day 3
Day 5
Day 6

43 ph via sergeydolya

A morning started bleak. The first thing that struck me, after I crawled out of the tent, there was a huge wet spot on the front axle. An autopsy showed that we flowed radiator, and flowed much:

We ran for emptying the camp hoping to find a sealant for radiators. Either no one was either no one has. We have set the radiator in place, and thrown into a car 20 liters of water refilling. At this time ran the Polish navigator:

- Children! I have not slept in two days! I need a pump with two hoses or more to give at least 3 atmosphere - the rest does not matter!
 - What do you need?
 - Electric pump with two hoses and 3 atmospheres!

Five minutes later we realized that children need a fuel pump. Unfortunately, we did not have it, but the Pole was a radiator sealant. He gave it to us on condition that we will do the rest of the camp and look for a gasoline pump that we honestly did. Benzonasosa, as well as a sealant, or no one was either no one has. Sorry, the Polish brothers, we honestly fulfill your request, but ... alas.

At the point of the first job we had to find the last digit of the year of casting bells:

To do this it was necessary to climb to the top of the bell tower of rickety wooden stairs. Treading on the stage, I heard the rustle of sand crumbling down:

Bell was a little rust. The year was stamped on the waist, just above zaplechnikov, and read only at close range:

I leaned out the window and shouted the navigator "Maratka! Get ready! Now bumknu! »:

From the first time to get the tongue to the mouth I could not. I had to shake it three times before "bumknulo." That's when I had a concussion. Bells at first filled my whole skull, squeezing out thought and gray matter, and then the nervous shiver ran up through the veins, carrying the vibration directly to the heart. I looked out the window. Below was my co-driver and shouted something. It looked like a scene from a silent film: he opened his mouth funny, for some reason, gesticulating with his hands and smiling in the pauses. The role of the pianist played consuming chimes.

The next task was: "the number of steps at the main entrance to the church." Kirch What we did not know the road and speculate. It turned out that the Lutheran Church - a Finnish Lutheran Church:

Across the street from the church was the point of the next job, "the number of domes Elias Church»:

My attention was attracted by a rickety house next to the church, which once hung two satellite dishes:

According to legend, we had to turn aside Huuhkanmyaki and count "the amount of the cave entrance and ventilation shafts»:

We counted two inputs:

But with the mines it was more difficult. Inside was a large ventilation windows 7, 4 small and a lot of hatches. It became clear that a "mine" the organizers had in mind something else. Outside the catacombs wooden staircase led upstairs:

We decided to look there. I honestly got up and ran 15 minutes in the bushes. Nothing but Landysheva fields, I have not found:

For all the competitions we had three bonus points - two Ford and one swamp, passing that, you can ask any question about the organizers nevzyatyh points. So the answer to this question, we learned later. Where there once was one mine.

The next question is: "The number of windows in the chapel of the Kazan Mother of God»:

But then was a trick question: "The amount of iron bulls (supports the dam) Finnish power plant". To find out, all normal people leave the car in the parking lot and walked the last 300 meters to a hydroelectric power station through the forest, as the road to look inhospitable. But we are not! We have something the athletes! Though the former. In general, we went straight to GES

And it was the first time we unwound winch:

GES was small but picturesque:

Before the way back we decided to have a snack and warm soup and a couple of jars of canned meat:

It was nice to catch the surprised looks of our Grand Turictov when they saw our car next to the HPP. While we ate, no one left. Everyone wanted to see how we will go back. Arriving back to the broken track and seeing the audience with cameras, we're a little confused and made a stupid mistake.

It was clear that without a winch it back not to go, so we just decided to unwind trosc and co-driver escaped him forward. But he ran not to the end. I could not stand it and went, and with it so quickly unwound troscom the bushes could not run, and I wound trocs winch wheel. I had to unwind the second winch, the good we have two of them and both work ahead. We hooked her high for thick tree through korazaschitnuyu sling and podtyanuvshis close to him, tore the front wheels off the ground, allowing us to withdraw from the wheel trosc:

Well, when I was the face dry, I went alone: ​​

The next task needed to know, "how many houses behind the waterfall»:

In the morning briefing on our "father" she told us about the marble quarry where you can go, rent a boat and explore everything. Tasks at this point no was not, but we still went there. Turning to the quarry, we have slipped, but found some other svorotku left and right on the shore of a career, at a time when everyone else is parked away from him:

The quarry was filled with water and around it, on top, a walking trail wound:

Fuel Level Sensor playfully winked at me a red light, offering to visit a local gas station and feed our "Chuchu Mchuchuyu" diesel fuel:

The next task again sounded unclear, until we came to the point: "How many floors at the last house on the river with the inscription" Lyaskelya ":

We could see a couple of waterfalls and you could go to the camp. On the way we passed a funny signs with Finnish names written in Russian:

We're a little rushed and plutanuli the shore of picturesque Lake Rukoyarvi. I wanted to get out, stretch arms wide and yell loudly: "Egegey !!!"

We quickly find and went to the first waterfall. Before him, it was impossible to reach, and we left the car in the parking lot next to the local fish vyalyascheysya Rabac:

On the way to the waterfall I had to perform another task: "How many valves on the door of a house in the woods on the way to the waterfall":

And the waterfall itself was very small and modest. Here we thought "how many arms the channel diverges waterfall":

Finally, it remains one task at the last waterfall, "how many logs from the tape lies on the catwalk at the top of the waterfall." We left the car in a clearing, and went to the roaring noise of the water:

The waterfall on the river Kulismayoki about 15 meters - a record for the Ladoga region and the whole of South Karelia. Down we went down the stairs:

The water was very cold, but that did not stop the excited dzhiperov committing ritual bathing in the waters Kulismayoki:

Here you can prostirnut dirty things:

The next morning, pogo

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting