The largest exhibition of electronics Ifa (54 photos)

The author writes, sergeydolya:

IFA - Europe's largest electronics show. All the world's leading manufacturers have tried to outdo each other here the richness and uniqueness of their stands. Someone lured luxurious girls, someone arranged pageants. Most of the "TV people" brought here ultrathin TVs only a few millimeters thick and 3D TVs. Apparently, in the near future we are waiting for the mass replacement of old plasma and ZheKashek new LED TVs. Another of the novelties remembered Canon, who brought here my new camera 7D, and Sony surprised and compact ultra-thin laptop, next to which is my favorite MacAir nervously smokes on the sidelines ...

Mile lined up on the wall of the booth vacuum cleaners, reviewing and hung one of them:

Bosch put in his machine from the movie "Minority Report". When you touch the screen it appeared a virtual piece of paper that can be moved over the surface:

/ ...

Bypass producers black art I started with Sony:

Like most manufacturers, Sony has presented a 3D TV. To view it you need special glasses:

Among laptops caught my attention pink miracle in crocodile coat

But the main feature of Sony became ultra-compact notebook X-series:

In this case, it has 2 USB output and a monitor

In the nearby hangar with Sony Panasonic booth located:

The main feature of the stand was the requisite robot from the new film James Cameron's Avatar:

In the closed theater shows excerpts from the film, shot on the latest technology:

Panasonic showed its version of LED TVs. Look: vertical bar on the right in the picture - this is the TV of 50 inches in profile:

In order to attract the public to their cameras Japanese invited artists performing in front of an audience scenes:

Generally, beautiful female bodies used by many manufacturers. These girls are having fun taking pictures:

Generally recognized as the most beautiful and interesting stand turned out at Samsung:

Stand Phillips

The main novelty of the manufacturer become a TV format 21: 9:

On the opposite side of the stand anyone could feel James Bond and shave razor Phillips. By the way, "willing" proved to be very many and they are lined up in a long line:

In Toshiba's booth was quite small by the standards of its Japanese and Korean competitors. In the center of the room, under the dome, the organizers scattered soft ottomans, and visitors can stop and rest:

The highlight of the steel 2 motorcycle Ducati, which could be photographed:

Very surprised Gryundika stand. I thought he had long rested in the Bose:

Logitech was presented a small stand. Still, the main trade show for computer geeks - a CeBIT:

French Vanity company T & B.

Sharp pressed on environmental friendliness of its products:

At the entrance to the pavilion JVC began dazzled by colorful winks backlight Unit:

There could also see 3D TV:

Loewe has built a large and airy stand:

The size of their TV sets do not fit in a little modern trends:

Thomson brought to the exhibition its new universal remote:

Olympus defiantly drenched their cameras under the trickle of water:

To stand a long line of Nikon. People gave the girl some vouchers and receive a free bag of popcorn instead:

Canon showed their new soapbox:

Next to them, as it were, in contrast, were professional telephoto:

Well, the main feature Canon - a new 18-megapixel EOS 7D. I turned it over in his hands with the new lens 15-85. The unit leaves a good impression:

At the entrance, the LG was parked car racing in the corporate livery:

And not without 3D TV:

But the main chip has become a huge Telesto of ultra-thin TVs:

Stick in the middle of the next picture - a television in the profile:

via sergeydolya.livejournal.com

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting