School: Parents are required to close the school

The Government of Moscow wants to close a new series on the First Channel.

Since January 11, the First Channel is the series "School" - the author's project by Valeria Gai Germanicus, the director of the film "Everybody Dies But Me" and the owner of a special prize of the jury at the Cannes Film Festival. Right after the evening news on the central channel begins realistic drama, shot on handheld camera, in which the protagonists are students from the regular school district: they smoke on the stairs, sit "Vkontakte", fight and buy beer in the nearest kiosk.

In recent years, Russian television has lost a significant part of the young audience, so that the appearance of this series is not accidental - the first channel thus wants to attract the attention of young people.

06 screenshots

Member of the Public Chamber of Russia, the center's director of education "Tsarina" 548 Yefim Rachevsky on radio "Echo of Moscow" commented his attitude to the series.

According to him, the images of teachers and children, as shown in the series, "do not correspond to reality." "Children do not learn, children lie, smoke, drink beer constantly, sexually preoccupied, and they express their sexual concerns in those words that were relevant, perhaps in the early 1990s ...... Teachers absolutely marginal, do not speak, bad read. The situation is simply not typical. " According E.Rachevskogo, "because in our country, one culture - television we no longer have the book culture in the adult population", then this image of "this country will be regarded as a typical Moscow school, although this is not true." "I speak not only for their school. I travel a lot, not only in Moscow schools, but also by the provincial "- says E.Rachevsky. He added that the series may have a negative impact on the younger generation, because "young people tend imitation».

At the same time in the torrent trackers where download series, the prevailing opinion about the veracity of the series (spelling and punctuation - author):

"All right, now the ancestors know how we conduct ourselves in the school.»

"We have been worse! we guys from the parallel class (7th grade) when I learned more ... walked with a classmate all the time, and once watered it and a circle 7 people allowed! then as uchetilya learned in school ... the entire neighborhood knew) or Th is normal) it has sales of 11 classes) xA »

"Hard series. In our class there were 4 Loja so over them bullied more trenchant (one beat every day until he starts to cry). So it's all true. Although hit the threshold is nonsense. Now, if a guy nachil show off then yes. By the way and if the novice bull as we came in the 9th grade. Then it would only come, he kneaded to anyone. »

"Nebylo so bad but half the testimony was) particularly stupid answers Hachiko classmates) just do one to one topic) and I Do not Know can`t mozhnana next lesson)))»

Today, the government of Moscow has acted for the closure of the show, saying it among other things the fact that appeared on the Internet a lot of negative feedback from teachers and parents. According to the site, "Echo of Moscow": "Today the head of the Department of Education in Moscow, Olga Larionov said that such programs on television should not be - especially now, in 2010, the year that declared the Year of the Teacher." Valeria Gai Germanicus is not yet ready to comment on such statements.

who plays the teacher of physics Alexander child shares his opinion about the series:

"School" - absolutely directorial project timing - twenty-five minutes, ideal for a short film. Shooting still going to end in April, will be sixty-series. Already there is talk of the second season, and the finale of the first, as it conceived Valeria Gai Germanicus - even big revolution than the start of this series.

Of course, everything that happens in the series - the concentrate, but, nevertheless, it's all true. I also studied in an ordinary school in Novogireevo and history described in the series, there also occurred.

Many people think that this can not be shown on television. There's also talk only "some truth", that is, we used to look and say to yourself, this is certainly not the case, but nothing - it's TV. Therefore, most of my friends do not have a TV. The audience of teenagers for the Russian TV channels lost in the late nineties, and Konstantin Ernst understands this »

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting