Shagai game of my childhood! (7 photos, and text.)

I lived in Central Asia and one of the favorite games of the boys had the game in shagai (or as we called Mosley).
Here I want to share with you about what she like.

Asyka - die; fetlock joint (nadkopytnye bone) of small ruminants (sheep's feet).
The game shagai there are several types of these bones are listed in ascending importance: zamuhryshki - old or erased from the asphalt asyk; simpleton - ordinary asyk; syromyaski - fresh raw asyk which still have small pieces of meat (per syromyasku could get 2 simpleton); Loba - asyk bits. Loba is a trump asyk that jolt con Lobau more than 'plain and severe, they were painted in different colors (nail polish, brilliant green, potassium permanganate, and others.) Betraying their importance, even Lobau reams and embedded in their lead that they were even harder and Chikanov stood on a certain side.

Asyka has four sides Alchi (unstable region with a slight indentation), Tava (unstable flat edge), Chica (hollow portion), Puck (convex portion).
Rules of the game was a lot, I remember only the rules of the three most popular: Circle; Three Lapot; Alcheev.

And so the game of Three Lapot!
At stake (a trait which is unlikely give asyk) Mosley put on one from each participant. At either side of the Law at a distance of 3 meters feature of the line from which players hit on the stake. Next, each player is determined by The order of the players from the height of his hip threw Lobau to the ground. This is called "Chicano." If the striped mullet rose to "Alchi" or "Tav", the player had the right to a first strike (unless a few players fell to the same position that they were Chicano each other), and if during the game striped mullet was in the position of Alchi is given the right to Aftershocks. Value shagai position is determined as follows: 1. Alchi. 2. Tava. 3. Puka. 4. Chica. And the last player not uchuvstvoval in dislodging and put at stake his mullet.

Following prioritization players were at stake when the players enter the game and beat out the bones merilos distance vybivshih bones and if the distance between the bones and byvishvey Law was more than 3 Player bast player takes vybivshy asyk. If the player beats the last player on the striped mullet 3 Laptev, he takes the whole game. And so the players throw three times in succession. In the end, when players have completed their attempts, and 3 were at stake shagai the last player who did not beat himself takes the rest of the game.

Game circle

Too Damn con but only around Kona traits still circle with a diameter of 2 meters, and the circle at a distance of 2-5 meters from where the features of the line began to beat on the stake players.
Priority is also determined by its Chikanov Lobanov. Players hit on the stake of the line until someone does not get in the game. If embossed shagai flew beyond the circle of the player takes it himself and had the right to beat again but the snakes from the line of the circle. In the case of a miss hit the next player. And so until the horse will not remain a single Mosley.

Game Alcheev.

There quite simply, were put at stake and shagai The order of the players was determined by the fact that players are thrown into the side of his Law Lobau and whose striped mullet and on the first beats. In this game, to pick up a vybivshuyu shagai had to dislodge it from the Law, or bast one, or three, it agreed before the game.

Each had its own ritual before a blow to the stake, someone beat your striped mullet for free Mosul, someone whispered the spell, and who ever kissed him.

In general, I like this game brings a lot of fun and adrenaline.
Everything!

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting