Third World ...

Clicking the door closing behind him was sharp. Like a shot. In the temple.

Defense Minister involuntarily cringed.

- Come on, Dick, enough to hang around in the doorway - seated at the table president waved - Come here, buddy.
 - Yes, sir? - Minister of Defense pick up and took a step forward.
President folded his house and over the resulting structures scowled at his guest:
 - Now that we otboyarilis from the press, Dick, it's time to learn your boss thing. I want to hear how it was ... really.

Defense Minister carefully perched in a chair in front of the president. Silently put on a polished surface of the table his pad. Sighed heavily. And then he began to speak:
 - Sir, first everything went according to plan clearly. At 2 am we declared "red alert" and ten minutes later released on their first enemy ICBMs. Another eighteen minutes NORAD warned about retaliation. Although the word "strike" is hardly appropriate here ... Given the quantity and quality of the junk that is in service with Russian Strategic Missile Forces ... However, I will, sir. Our pre-deployed missile defense system failed to intercept and destroy every single Russian warhead ...
 - Dick - President winced - I do not want to brag about the fact that I already know you. What happened then?
 - Then? - Mechanically asked the Minister of Defence, feeling a strong desire to be somewhere else, but not where it was now - Then?
 - Yes, dammit, THEN.
 - Then ... server World War III Online fell.
 - What ?! - President flushed.
 - Or rather - it was given to the Minister all with great difficulty - ... Rather, it has been dropped.

Popularly elected president of the United States shrieked and threw tucked under the arm marble presspape the door. Because of it immediately appeared worried face Bodyguard:
 - Yes, sir?
 - Pshel out, asshole! - Was his answer.
 - Yes, sir! - Security guard bravo clicked his heels and slammed the door. [Next]

Somewhat reassured President leaned back in his chair and closed his eyes wearily. Bile Defense:
 - Hundreds of thousands of hours of work-million people, billions of taxpayer dollars. And that's not counting my nerves ... All flies into the pipe, because someone dropped server. Who?
 - Someone from Russian hackers, I think - the minister shrugged. - Should be - one of these irreconcilable.
 - What are "these"? - President opened one eye.
 - Of those that forever dopekayut your blog commentaries «fpezdy Pindostan».
 - And that the Russian government? - President opened the other eye.
 - It apologizes for what happened due to force majeure failed to make scheduled and we have already paid up share collective betrayal.
President stared at the fireplace. Pursed his lips:
 - I think, demand from them the money back is useless?
 - I would say - is not desirable, - said the minister dropped - God forbid, it will awaken in them a sense of patriotic ...
 - Jesus Christ! - President grabbed his head, - What the hell are we even signed the konvenktsiyu to replace the real virtual wars? Yes, yes, I remember - the president dismissed the already opened his mouth Minister - I remember these crises 2010s and that Obama's speech to the UN about the crazy economic prospects due to the possibility of universal dissolution of the armed forces. I'm all that, Dick, remember. And I understand. What I do not understand is why we agreed also to preserve the system of nuclear deterrence?
 - This is also a time seemed stunningly profitable - with a lean face Minister - Mark and get rid of all weapons of mass destruction but connected to the system remote detonation of two atomic bombs ...
 - Yeah ... - interrupted the president - Two. One of our own and one Russian. And, mind you - the second I see every day - the president pointed to the fact that the majority of visitors to the Oval Office has taken over the rusty barrel from under PETROL. - But first ... Dick, answer me a simple question. Where her mother, our bomb? Where she lost for the eighth year in a row? Why is she still in the Kremlin ?!
 - Every day I query the Russian about this.
 - And what do they meet?
 - Wait a minute, sir, - defense minister put on his glasses and papers rustled in Bouvard, - Oh, here. Found. Omitting diplomatic overtures, the main quote: «Ona zastriala na rastamozhke ...»

© u_96

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting