Homemade cars with an engine from Maserati (Yerevan)

I mentioned once on "Yap" about Homebrew from sunny Armenia, to create by 1981 a car "Aurore» forum11/st/0/topic204135.html.
Dear Henrik I. Matevosyan saw a story about his car, registered on our website, and shared information about his new self-made car. I took it upon myself to duplicate his story in a separate post (I think that is worthy of the machine). So, according to the creators of the car:

Dear friends!

Today will tell you about my new car. Since 1985, he began to build a new car, which he completed 3 years ago. The machine has an engine from Maserati BiTurbo V6 2l, 200 hp

This machine is built for a long time (as already written - finished only 3 years ago). The design of the car changed hands several times. (like all motorists, wanted to have their own Ferrari, but alas ...). We had to do everything myself.

In practice it began before the collapse of the Soviet Union, but for a long time did not do anything, and resumed work after 2000. During the Soviet Union, on makeshift machines we traveled throughout the Soviet Union, and the law of the Republic of Armenia does not allow travel on makeshift machines from abroad. In the data sheet, in special notes and written - Ride only in Armenia.

The engine, gearbox and rear suspension of the new machine from the Maserati V6BiTurbo (1984.). The engine - carburetor (carburetor - Weber) without electronics. There is a control unit for turbines. Transmission - Manual, 5-speed. The front suspension of the WHA, with some alterations, steering from Toyota, with power.

The car engine behind the front axle raised. Also part of the roof over the driver of the rear upper part of the quick-too (of course in the summer). By the way, the car weight distribution of 50/50.

All. (Saved the author's style). Henrik I. You deepest respect!

Portrait of the author - Henrik Matevosyan:

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting