Abkhazia - why there can not go to rest

1. As we all know, the vegetation in Abkhazia almost no shelter from the scorching sun almost nowhere. Sukhum embankment ...

2. As they say the media and can be clearly seen in the photo, sea water is incredibly dirty ...

3. Beach in the heart of New Athos crowded with people, it is practically impossible to find a place to stay. Near the beach cafe, eat it ...

4. Deciding to have lunch, we very carefully looked after things. And what abut that? Aunt under the umbrella of suspicion pretending to be asleep. Of course, in a cafe we ​​basely cheated. Very extortionate prices. Kharcho + salad + 2 glasses of wine escalope + = 200 rubles. Complaining nowhere, apparently they all mated. Everything else fed such large portions that visitors rolled out of the institution. For the same reason, all specially prepared delicious.

5. So it is! While we dined, sleeping aunt sent a remote-controlled from the sea thief to our things, disguise it under the crab! I hereby take from there? Well, we just saw through this vile plan.

6. Crab neutralized by throwing it into the sea, we are again left clothes on the beach and swam in the sea on a rolling boat. And then we also robbed - 100 rubles per hour !!! Collateral in the form of phone, money, passports for some reason did not require ... rolled and nakupavshis about 1.5 hours, the money for the extra time for some reason, we did not ask. Scratching their heads, where is the greed?

7. Pond in the center of New Athos. Black swans ...

8. White swans ...

9. Waterfall on the way to the station Psyrtsha.

10. Type in the direction of Gudauta with Anakopia tower Iver Mountain.

11. New Athos Monastery.

12. ...

13. ...

14. Snezhochek by mid-June has not p'o-t'ai somewhere.

15. Pass Anchho - 2000 above sea level. Of course, in this country crazy prices. I had to rent a room for 200 rubles per person. It is said that after the war there can not be a holiday, shooting everywhere. This is absolutely true! One evening shot in our direction. Cork from semisweet passed just a few feet above my head on. And since I'm going back in August in this terrible place, trying to warn all - in any case, do not go to Abkhazia! What do you, the resorts of the Krasnodar Territory is not enough? Sochi, Gelendzhik ...... There's certainly less people, lower price ... And on the border line will be smaller ...

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting