Eyed artist of Abkhazia Alexey Korablyova

If I do not change my sclerosis, posts about Abkhazia on Yap were, and information on the country's already laid out, so I will not focus on the facts. Only the lyrics and beautiful pictures.

Let's go. 35 photos of Abkhazia Alexey Korablev.

= 1 =

Abkhazia paradise lives in our memory. Maybe because of the proximity to two endless elements - the sea and the mountains - each piece of news, heard here, it seems the ocean. Apsny Abkhazian - country soul. There are a lot of miracles: the tomb of one of Christ's disciples, a hot spring, granting youth, stalactites, twisted into a ring ... The miracle is here on a routine as if there was only yesterday, your neighbors, and it was witnessed
Abkhazia is silent. The whole world is raging, and it is silent. Everywhere earthquakes, storms, floods, and in the land of sunshine and nothing happens. Probably because everything here has long survived.

= 2 =

Abkhazians call their land Apsny that Abkhazian means "the country of the soul". Such it was, of course, and for many Russian, coming into contact with its nature, hospitality and shrines.

= 3 =

Here are all nearby. Woe. Perfume. Sea. You just need to be able to hear.
The height and depth of the passion of the spirit - life in Abkhazia lies between these two dangerous extremes.

= 4 =

Getting in Abkhazia for the first time, I became acutely aware that there are only just completed the creation of the world and the Lord had not yet gone far. Here happens all the time invisible darn human souls, which are woven into the thread of temptation and high revelation.

= 5 =

The sea in the evening fades, the sun burned. Marine "ashes" rapidly filled the twilight, and I can tell you that it is born out of the darkness of our most vivid dreams.

= 6 =

Apsny - an ancient poetic self Abkhazia. Adjacent edges, which we do not know or have forgotten about. Millennium Besleti Bridge is adjacent to the mysterious Gumista fortress. And the king of the castle-combiner Vagrata preserved against the backdrop of mountain ranges as much from the far the X century ...

= 7 =

Life in Abkhazia is flowing slowly, according to the canons of the resort. The working day lasts until the officials ... lunch. Then everything stops: stop walking buses, there is silence and peace. But it is - until mid-June until the start "high season."

= 8 =

Grey peaks of the Caucasus, warm turquoise and sunny weather almost sky-blue sea, mountain crystal streams of rivers and waterfalls, a variety of plants, some of which are not found anywhere else (for example, Pitsundskaya relict pine), clean drinking water, healthy air - here just a small list of features of Abkhazia ...

= 9 =

Abkhazia - an ancient Christian country. In the VIII century Abkhazians created on this earth Orthodox state in which the blessing of the Patriarch of Byzantium was founded Abkhazian Autocephalous Church. Pitsundsky Bishop Stratophilus participated in one of the Ecumenical Councils.
According to church tradition, the seeds of Christianity were brought to Abkhazia as early as the first century Apostle Andrew and his companion Simon the Zealot ...

= 10 =

Abkhazia can be treated differently. But to remain indifferent to it can not be.

= 11 =

= 12 =

= 13 =

= 14 =

= 15 =

= 16 =

= 17 =

= 18 =

= 19 =

= 20 =

= 21 =

= 22 =