Monument to Peter I

19 photos via raskalov_vit

Output, earlier in the morning, almost half of Moscow was fast asleep, and the other playfully danced in the clubs.
We did not want to sleep and money for trendy clubs and expensive restaurants we have, on this we have very different entertainment. At this time we managed to visit the monument to Peter I.

Not at the foot, where can get everyone stepped two fences, not on the deck, where you can try to get an official permit, and at the top of the mast.
Perhaps there is only builders. Inside pictures inside out, as well as species that are opened from a height of over 100 meters.

1. We start our climb

2. In the Peter go up to the deck very comfortable salable.

3. place across Electrician, with a bunch of Stafa and temperature at 50 degrees.

4. Before dawn thermometer showed the temperature inside the monument, about 40-45 degrees. When the weather at the time was no more than 25.

5. The height of the monument is about 100 meters, then there we need.

6. The two-headed eagle looking to the side of the Crimean bridge and Moscow State University.

8. Next, already up on the outside stairs.

9. It is quite comfortable, with a holster, but it is yet.

10. We climb Sailing, staples suddenly come to an end, and something to get here before the others have to crawl along the pipe to the other end. But at this stage it is not so bad, since the bottom of a playground.

11. And here is more interesting, there is nothing around you, only staples, and something to them need to get here again the same perebratsya the other end of the tube, insurance, we do not carry with them, so that the risk of falling is very high. Keep on tight.

12. acrophobia hi

13. At Peter I have a hatch in the head, unfortunately access to the most Petya we have found.

14. Moscow river, Crimean bridge.

15. Christ the Saviour Cathedral and the Patriarchal Bridge.

16. Marsh area included the fountains.

17. Have an dawn, security turns out fishing rods and, perhaps, and we leave.

Well Bonus !!! protection of fishing, as a result of almost 3 hours so they do not get caught.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting