Monuments to Lenin on another pedestal

Chernyakhovsk (up to 1946 - Insterburg). The monument was unveiled in 1885, is dedicated to the unification of
Germany under the leadership of Bismarck. Was called «Kriegerdenkmal» and «Mother Germany».

Sevastopol. A monument to Admiral Nakhimov. Established in 1898, the authors - and I.I.Shreder A.A.Bilderling. It dismantled in 1928.

Novocherkassk. Monument M.I.Platovu, opened in 1853. It dismantled in 1923.

Taganrog. Monument to Emperor Peter I. Established in 1903, dismantled in 1924.

Samara. The monument to Emperor Alexander II established in 1889, author of the monument - sculptor V.O.Shervud.

Khabarovsk. Monument N.N.Muravёvu-Amur, opened in 1891, the sculptor A.M.Opekushin.

Sumy. Monument of businessman and philanthropist I.G.Haritonenko. Established in 1899, dismantled in 1918.

Vladimir. The monument to Emperor Alexander II. Monument to Lenin on the same pedestal set in 1925.

Kuzminki. Monument dedicated to Emperor Nicholas I. Established in 1856, the author - sculptor M.D.Bykovsky.

Nevyansk. Monument to Savva Yakovlevich Yakovlev, philanthropist and entrepreneur.

Berdyansk. Monument to Alexander II, opened in 1907.

Rybinsk. The monument to Emperor Alexander II. Established in 1914, the author - A.Opekushin. It dismantled in 1918.

Lys'va. Monument to Count Shuvalov. Established in 1908, dismantled in 1918.

Kostroma. The pedestal of the monument was built in 1913 and designed for a monument dedicated to the 300th anniversary of the Romanov dynasty. The full text of the monument did not have time to build.

via community.livejournal.com

Tags

See also

New and interesting