Juvenile "Rufer" entertained. And hit!

Ilya Varlamov writes:
Today I'll tell you a story, like a flock of young mudakovruferov decided to rest. It was fun, the guys walked on the roof, broke all that can be broken, then even posted reports in the Internet ... But something went wrong, perhaps they were ashamed, but reports have disappeared. Fortunately Yandex keeps creativity of young Rufer. We read it and we ...

By the way, after just such lowbrow entertainment that will be shown on 10 photographs and one video, they all had a wonderful, I believe, letter! ))
Text of the letter and the photograph below))

Here's how the story commented one of the participants in his blog, after the record has been deleted:

"In short, the decision was made to go for all your favorite cigarette. Quick propihnuvshis through the bars (though it was for beginners whole ordeal) tusnya of 25 people were on the roof of the net more. We have gathered ruferskoy his company and began to discuss their cases, and the newcomers were bored and enjoy the views, but then they got a taste when Pandemonium showed his tricks on the edge of the roof. »

A little drunk, our company decided to have some fun, well that is podestroit roof My mother was a woman, that only people do not get up. People began to drop the bottle to the lower tiers of the roof, then in the course went lights. And soon people got bored and started Breaking lampposts. Bottles in the background planet, too, our business

All the shouting, screaming, ofigevali with this action, and I decided to go down to the floor below, and then who knows what) By the way, say, that ceiling after me even more razdestroili.

Before entering the subway, we friendly unceremoniously jumped over the turnstiles going down into the subway, I really thought that we calmly drive to the PP, but it was not there! Plaque Sasha took pliers and opened the doors of the car! ahaha! And all ruferskaya brothers moved from one car to another, feeling eyes boring into the back ohrenevshy passengers! But that's not all, down the escalator, Sasha plaque showed all the charm of parkour, jumped on another escalator, and then darted back to us, and the duty, sitting near the escalator did not notice! P

Accumulate a lawyer

Galima attempt to justify

The country must know its "heroes»

And here is the message received after the fun guys:

"Hello, dear," Rufer ".

I represent the company "EMS" FS-6 ", the operating organization Horoshevskoe area. In our jurisdiction there are 4 high-rise at khodinskiy Boulevard, 5, one of which some members of this community over the weekend staged a riot.

Our Legal Service has prepared a statement to the police and statements of claim in court. We have a recording of CCTV cameras, photos and video of the participants debauch, as well as the names of some of the participants. All this we will make a statement to the court and the police.

We do not want to escalate the conflict, so we offer the participants riot voluntarily confessed to the crime and to repair damage. In this case, any statement to anybody there will be no. We are waiting for you at the address. Lavochkin, house 34. & quot;

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting