How was hacked Vkontakte.ru

Two days ago, a fairly well-known in narrow circles Rufer were able to get into the main office of Pavel Durov (creator VKontakte.ru) and make deface its pages. Leaders Vkontakte quickly hushed up the story, and officially stated that the message on the wall of Paul left the children who came to tour the office contact. In this post you can see how it was actually.

In my opinion this epic failure in the security office, Mr. Pasha Durov. =))) He was lucky that the base and the source is not taken out.

Author photos and text: tankizt.

1. For starters, you can look at a screen page Pasha, in this form it lasted almost all night. From 27 to 28 August.

One Saturday evening, after the art-mob to launch Chinese lanterns caught me at the rostral columns, three of my friends, is not ignorant of Ignat (ignat_chernyaev), yellow, girl Nina and Lodka.Ih proposal was simple, go to the House of Books (DC), there Contact the office window otkryto.Cherez 10 minutes we were on a nearby roof of the recreation center. The house is notable for its dome of the book with a ball on verhu.V this dome has long wanted to get everyone who saw it, we are no exception, and after the appearance of "contact" in the attic and under the dome of the building, it seemed almost impossible.

Once on Rooftop DC, immediately went down to the window, it really has been opened, immediately behind the curtain hiding datchik.Hlopok hands and sensor lights, all those who had quickly risen to the top and looked in the window leading into the office ... No reaktsii.Spustilis down again and went into the hall, there hung a "Pirik" and next door "Pirik" and the camera again drawdown, no longer alone, and all again rushed to the windows to the roof to watch, that the same will happen next.

But nothing happened, after sitting for 10 minutes on the roof and came back into the room, immediately moved to the stairs to the dome where you dumaete.chto it? That's right, another sensor, which of course also worked, what was easily recognizable by a lit red light), but turning back was not there, and apathy in the drawdown is very encouraging and we moved the spiral staircase to the dome.

Which surprisingly it was quite small and had very tёmnym.Snimat with hands on ISO 2500, sometimes using vspyshkoy.V shot hit head boats.

At the top, a ball, leads a narrow tube with braces, as lifting understand how the same in hot and tesno.Kadr made from ball down.

Photo memory that was used-that recall the old-age =)

But then begins the most interesting to you, Pavel Durov photos office and computer. And here's that same photo from the dome, which has managed to disperse over the Internet.

Paul himself room is striking in its emptiness.

A computer of the ego, which involved only the second time, because glyuknuvshih updates.

And Comrade Ignat decided popozirovat.Skazhu once wrote he was not,

Vladislav Tsyplukhin gave an official comment: "The guys just wanted the incident if they had such impudence about not telling all of it is gone to the press. If they think that it will go unpunished, then much mistaken. Thanks to them, that posted the photos. We saved them. In the office and on the roof is now one can not get. Well, the most unpleasant news for these friends: they will never get to the office VKontakte, even when it will be officially conduct tours ».

From myself: Yet the children may face an article Article 272 (illegal access to computer information), and 139 (trespassing).

Tsiplyuhin - stinker, faced with him through life, even when he was working in bydlodelovom Petersburg.

A zaminusili topic stopudovo are now themselves secretly (God forbid anyone knows) sit VKontakte.

I finished.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting