How to do it: Bags wizard Sharov

I have another friend blogger master who works with the skin. Colors of her, cuts, pricks a needle and thread, grinds, burning with fire, and then from that time - and it turns cool leather bag. My name is Master Maxim Sharov.

19 photos of the bag manufacturing process from A to Z

Once I came to Maxim and asked him to show how it works. We smoked a hookah, drank tea with cake and Max began to make the bag right before my eyes.

"One day I saw an old leather bag. She was covered in oil: there were long carburetors. Over time, the skin is stretched and the bag took the form of carbs. Then, I really like bags and belts the First and Second World War. I wanted to do things out of the skin so that it seemed old and worn. I take from the producers skin almost raw, not brought to the "sleek" state. On it are many small holes and scratches. They left the cow branches and horseflies. All these irregularities very cool beat. The surface turns out alive. »

Max first piece of skin color. Colors and thoroughly than once.

Then you need to take the pattern, apply it to the skin and to outline the shape of her bag and the point sewing.

The skin is cut by the pattern, cut out the holes. Now you need to punch holes in order to then sew through them with a needle and thread.

Max cut the straps and buckles grinds the edge of grinding stone.

The straps are ready inserted button and now you need to attach them to cover the bag.

This is done using a small, but very strong press.

Now it is necessary to polish the edge of a piece of skin, which will soon become a bag.

It begins the most difficult part of the work - sewing. Special Stitch, thread harsh, thick needle. Sit yourself and necks.

While the master wielding a needle and thread on a hot hotplate buckle becomes noble darker shade. The main thing - do not forget about it.

From another piece of leather cut out Max strap bag marks and holes in it with the help of templates.

Work is nearing its end.

Technology perfected over the years.

Finishing touches.

The last important step - on a bag placed trade mark of the master.

Bags of Sharov people wear over the years and eventually they only get better, become noble "seasoned" look.

Max makes own design handbags, but sometimes customers order it something of their own, to fit your needs, to your taste.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting