How to shoot a low-budget short films

Via sasha-siniy

At the weekend, we decided not to waste time in vain, and went and took off his third microfilm! This time we came to the process of a more responsible and prepared photo report from the shooting.
Premiere of the film is planned for the near future in my journal, but in the meantime enjoy fotami.

Author of almost all photos mauna_quasi

21 photos

It all started with the fact that I woke up and realized what we are missing an important opportunity. All around is full of natural smoke! So rent a fog machine is not necessary! Yes, we have this day was not planned anything to do. So we have the ideal conditions to make a new movie!

We have collected all the necessary props for the shooting and went to the most textured place I know in my woods.
Look how beautiful

The place chosen, half the script formed in my mind even when we were in the bus. Now it was necessary to carry out the casting. It did not take me long
Meet the stars of our film:

The actor of the old school student skits and part my father involved in the project under the pseudonym Servilian Bushi

But that person is already familiar to many of our first project "Postcard" and "Rake» - mauna_quasi

That's another member of the crew, without which remove anything would hardly have succeeded. Thanks to my parents for the camera and a tripod for friends! If we add to it the camera, it is the best gifts in my life!

So we came to the place, select the appropriate invoice. I put the camera

Actors dressed and made-up

And we started to shoot

Actor explains important task

And action!

Meanwhile, in the sky there was a full moon the sun

- Again strangers on the court! Where is the assistant director! Security! Bring them! I wanted to scream, but no assistant director or the protection we did not have))

We moved to the second stage of shooting and I went home to fetch water, which we carelessly forgotten
As I walk, enjoy the sights of our nature. What a beauty, all the same!

More

And we shoot again!

This aristocrat!

Not just to create a great movie there are difficulties with the terms of the shooting. Here I have to fight desperately with thickets of nettles, to set the camera in the right place!

If someone would say that on the set of films for which do not pay the money, no fun - do not believe. Funny moments, are not included in the film, there is no less and maybe more!
The actress' split »

Actors old school know how to improvise!

Well that's all folks! Mushrooms! That is the end!

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting