Cvinya who is able to walk on two legs

In China, live pig who is able to walk on two legs

Two-legged pig, who is able to walk on two front legs, became a national treasure of China.

10-month-old pig, known throughout China under the name of Zou Yankian (strong-willed pig), was born disabled, without the hindquarters. Soon after the animal has learned to balance on two front legs.

Shihan Van, farmer, nurtured an unusual pig, said that Zhou was one of nine piglets born in January.

-My Wife to kill her, but I refused, because it's still a living being - said the farmer. - I decided to give it a chance to survive, and she survived, and, moreover, feels quite good.

A few days after the birth of pigs, Shihan Van biped began to teach a pig to walk on its existing limbs, lifting up the tail.

-I Coached her every day, and a month later she was quite well learned to walk upside down.

According to the farmer, since the birth of Zou, the weight of which currently stands at 50 kg, their home has become a regular place to visit "fans." Even offered to buy a fantastic circus pig for a tidy sum, but Weng refused to sell the animal.

-What For any life, it should be continued, - shared his thoughts farmer. - I never Zu selling, how much money I offered for her either.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting