Five-meter piece of cloth and "Slingomamy"

Five-meter piece of cloth divided mothers into two camps. One side categorically rejects centuries used by way of wearing a child, preferring the stroller, the other with gerbalayfnym fanaticism attract new supporters by arranging a meeting of like-minded sites and creating a profile association.
Slingomamy - sect or safe way to carry? NedoSMI tried to understand the situation, having slingoparadom the streets of Moscow during the "International Babywearing Week».
14 ph

- The doctors have confirmed that this method is the child wearing the right - explains slingomama me until we go to the Swamp area.
 - And 50 years ago, they said that the tight swaddling necessary - I object. - After another twenty-something else will come up.
 - The child needs mother's closeness and only this way can be worn to provide it at the hands of the many not-coached. Here, for example kangaroos ...
 - Maybe in another example of the monkey are you? Her children will climb on his back and held his neck.

- But here we have a stroller would not have passed! - Squeezing between cars on the pavement mother retorts. With this difficult not to agree.

- Why are you always trying to prove something? - Do not hold me on this issue. - Well, wear and wear yourself, why create Association, parades? Nobody forbids.
 - Yeah, of course! As a grandmother any meet, so immediately starts to "strangle the Child" and the men, and even better: "And who do you carry there - a kitten?" Or even "You're that pregnant?»

- During this period the woman is experiencing severe hormonal changes, and if society rejects you as unusual, there is a need to snap and hold, or prove, explain to unite. You dumete expression "in the lap brought" out of nowhere appeared? Yes, because for hundreds of years children were, put in apron and tied the lower edge of the neck. In a pile of countries used a similar method for thousands of years, we have come up as a fabric. Everyone tries to live as it is convenient, it is convenient to slings - grudnichkovy day in a carriage at the clinic not priparkuesh all scored. In the elevator with her not to enter - you need the door slightly open. And then even to breast feed, you can quickly, here I am, for example, feed right now.
 - Really - I'm amazed.

- But the stroller you have?
 - 80 percent have. Grandma does not want to learn to tie slingosharfy: "Buy the stroller," but they can understand. Again, we are not saying that just slings when it is convenient, we are well we carry children in strollers.

- Well, if the way is so perfect and easy, why he did not take over the world? What are its disadvantages?
Slingomamy think.
 - Weight of the child. It grows at a certain point it becomes difficult to carry. Scarves spoiled if the weather is bad. Yes, and you can not wear a long time.

- Take a lot of places! - Inserts in my two cents husband slingomamy.
Surprised, I turn to him:
 - Plenty of space ?!
Mom laughed:
 - So many beautiful cloths, can be matched to any clothing.

I notice that the scarves moms really fit:
 - And how many are you?
 - Well, that's fine 3-5.
 - And the price?
 - A hundred dollars on average. Start of thousands of rubles. Generally, slings - the best gift for the birth of a child and for the price and benefits.

- Wow, if you have several, it's expensive ...
poluchetsya  - So no more expensive than usual to buy the fabric in the store. Five meters and sixty centimeters, only here it is special. If regular stretches in length or width, then diagonally.

- Then you can sell?
 - Of course! Beushnyh even better than new.
 - And the cons? The laces can tie?
 - No, we need a step.
 - That's all?
 - Seeing a five-meter scarf many are lost. For the first time without the help of the right not to engage, slings have to learn to adjust. But we can help, we go and explain. It is not difficult swaddling.

- For money?
 - The meetings - free of charge, and they have the time, or, in their area to come to anyone. And so - yes, "certified" slingomamy take money for it. Sling with rings weighs 400 grams, scarf sling 800-900, maysling another eight, and I take them all. Plus, this doll specially weighted - 3-4 kilos, many do not like when their child shows travel again ... Kilograms eight eventually comes out.

- And how much is this training?
 - Five hundred rubles.
 - Yes, this is not zarabotash.
 - To earnings would need 10 trips a day to do, but this is unrealistic. Thus, compensation time. But on the Internet a lot of videos and even if you live where there are no consultants, you can always learn on the computer. Instructions again to any scarf attached.

- A child can be removed and put back without unleashing?
 - It depends on which node, dozens of them. Though the front, though the back hang. I even played badminton in a sling and carried a watermelon.
 - Watermelon?
 - What? Very handy when a child has to go himself can and want melon.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting