Crafts made of fabric with their own hands

Almost every housewife in the house can find a small bag (or even much more) leftover. Do not rush to throw them out, because from these pieces you can create real masterpieces.

My friend Olga, a practicing decorator with 15 years of experience, says about this: “Any piece of fabric or flap can be put into action if you have a good idea and creative attitude!”

DepositPhotos

Therefore, to inspire you to creativity and interesting pastime, the editorial board "Site" He's got some craft ideas. fabric. That's amazing! I'll do that today.

Crafts made of fabric with their own hands
  1. If you have left crops of synthetic curtains, they can be used to make flowers. Such flowers of fabric can decorate anything. You will need: cuts of curtains or any satin fabric, scissors, threads, needles, as well as beads or beads for the middle of the flower.

First, you need to cut the remains of the fabric into strips. The size of the strips depends on the required size of the flowers. I used strips ranging in size from 15 cm to 30 cm and 6-8 cm wide. Slice parity doesn't matter!

Bend the strips along in half, face satin side inward, and then connect the edges, making a seam. You can sew both on a sewing machine and manually.

Then turn the blanks on the front side.

Now start folding the workpiece, each time grabbing a needle by the edge. At the same time, it is better to turn the strip of fabric every time so that the flower is more voluminous.

When the flower is ready, sew in its middle beads, button or bead.

Such flowers can be decorated with a beautiful notebook, a pot for your favorite plant or a gift box.

And it is not necessary to take a fabric of the same color, because in one flower you can collect several colored petals, which will look very unusual and interesting! To make a simple colorful flower you will need: fabric of different colors, thread with a needle in tone, large buttons, scissors and a hot glue gun.

Cut the fabric into identical circles, then fold each circle in half (front to the outside) and again in half.

With hot glue, glue the petals to the back of the button. Also for convenience and greater beauty, you can make a lining for the back in advance. Now use the flowers as you wish. For example, you can decorate a mug with them.

And from the remains of the fabric can be made original stands and pottery or cups. These products are not only very useful and functional, but also serve as a charming element for kitchen decor.

I also suggest you try yourself in the technique of patchwork sewing patchwork and make a stylish blanket from old jeans. This thing will be appropriate in the room of a teenager, on the kitchen sofa, on the balcony and even in the living room, because denim theme stubbornly does not go out of fashion.

After looking at a selection of these ideas, you will definitely think about whether or not to throw out trimmings and scraps of fabric. I would love to see these ideas inspire you to create your own. original.

Don’t forget to share your inspiration with your friends on social media!

Tags

See also

New and interesting