What Can Be Made From Tissue Cuts

Almost every hostess who likes to sew or needlework, somewhere in the bins there is a bag, and sometimes a whole basket with tissue.

Often among them can be found so small specimens that other than trimmings they can not be called. And there are quite large pieces that are sorry to throw away, but what to do with them, you never decided.

After a recent apartment cleaning, I found myself in a basket like this. I'd even say a box! At first I wanted to throw everything away, but my sister came to help me, who took the remains of the tissue to her, and a week later she called me to visit and showed me what happened.

It turns out that even from small patches of fabric left after sewing a large thing, you can make a lot of useful and pleasant little things that will allow you to make them. decorateEspecially on New Year’s Eve and Christmas.

décor It will definitely delight with its beauty and unusualness of all home and guests, and can also serve as a toy or educational aid for your baby. Making Christmas decor from the remnants of fabric will not require much cost and technical skills, but can bring a lot of joy!

Crafts for a house made of fabric with their own hands Today editorial office "Site" I have prepared 14 miracle ideas for you. piecework To decorate the house for New Year, Christmas and not only. I didn't think that was possible!

1. I am delighted with such charming decorative Christmas trees!

2. From the fabric, you can make original paintings or panels, with which you can then decorate the bedroom, living room or nursery.

3. Even if you don’t know how to sew at all, perhaps similar remnants of fabric will be found in your mother or grandmother’s closet. And then there's creativity.

4. Every thing in the house knows its place!

5. Not a great idea for a Christmas present.

6. Even the smallest pieces of fabric can make unique Christmas toys.

7. Many mothers prefer not to buy, but to sew bedding for their children. And if you suddenly did not guess the size and took more fabric, it can get original decorative bags for storing trifles.

8. Or designer window curtains.

9. And this is the beauty of my sister proposed to decorate my living room for the winter holidays!

10. Before starting work, do not forget to prepare a pattern for the future product, make a cut on it. Control the direction of the tissue during the cutting process.

11. Thanks to such crafts, you will give the kitchen coziness and restore order there.

12. A few more interesting ideas!

13. From the remnants of the fabric, you can make original stands and cuffs for hot dishes or cups. These products are not only very useful and functional, but also serve as a charming element of the decor of your kitchen.

14. With such wonderful crafts, your house will be filled with an atmosphere of celebration and warmth.

I also suggest you learn 11 creative ideas for remaking old jeans. Each of them is worthy of fulfillment!

Crafts from the remains of fabric can be decorateOr give it to your loved ones. After all, beautiful and handmade decorative Christmas trees, wall panels, soft toys, organizers for cutlery bring much more positive emotions than those bought in the store.

Share these wonderful ideas with your friends on social networks, because inspiration is so great!

Tags

See also

New and interesting