Man Without a Face (tough!)

Just say - nervous and impressionable this post is better not to watch!
 - With American Vince Dallas (Dallas Wiens) there was a terrible event. 25-year-old guy who worked on the decoration of one of the local churches, the strongest hit discharge current. He was so strong that the entire front part of the skin and partially burned the bones of the skull immediately. About three months Dallas was in a coma and the chances that he will live, were insignificant.

7 ph via smi2.ru

His whole face was burned. He lost an eye, a nose, lips and even teeth. Doctors Hospital, where Vince was transferred for further treatment, in six months to make his skin transplants to somehow cover up the bare facial bones. Now the lives of Americans in danger and he is waiting for the next operation at full face transplant from a donor.
Having lost after the terrible trauma of sight and smell, Dallas Vince kept the ability to speak. According to him, he is full of strength and hopes for an operation at full face transplant. "For me, every passing day - it is a challenge to myself, but my little daughter gives me faith and hope to the future" - says Vince.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting