There is such a profession: knock down icicles

Once the governor of St Petersburg said: "In the 21st century churn sosuli crowbars - Stone Age. With such scientific and technical basis in St. Petersburg, scientists used nanotechnology when he can find some new way. Cut laser, hot steam - I do not know how. It is necessary to raise the scientific and technical advice, to put their task, and to hold a competition to find a modern way to clean the roof ».

Of course pleased about the lasers most
That's about how I got to work today, so "laser" and what's going on and I'll tell you.

It all started with the fact that yesterday my friend said that he had found an ad in which he said that during snow removal can get a lot of money, immediately after use. We are interested in this, as we thought at first glance, a freebie. By calling, we agreed to meet the next day and went to clean up the snow.

When we arrived at the place, housing one of the areas of Peter, it became clear that we will not just remove the snow and clean it from the rooftops that we are a little surprised. Shortly thereafter, we saw all the other cleaners, all of them were Uzbeks gastarami. When we went inside just gave some climbing pants with a carbine and said, 'Wear the guys. " Honestly, I was already a little bit in a * ve. We Nitsche not ask, do not name, not the names, they were convinced that we are a professional industrial climbers (no, they had to shit who we are), but I have this garbage for the first time in his life in his hands. Naturally, I did not turn around and leave, because I woke up that day so early, we had to wear. With grief in half through the ass, and I pinned the safety belt, what I heard: "Oh, fucking like clothed." Then we went to the roof.

Roofs were slippery and high, could easily fly slipping and 9 floors that did not happen, I hitched a rope for everything, but the Uzbeks were FSUs, they just went there as on the ground, even surprised, no one fell. I cling to - it means that I have no idea about any sea unit. I know the current 2 types: 1) a bow, ala shoelaces; 2) blunt triple node, such as the bow, the current 3 times and without bow
Well, at least from the bottom people stood and said, "Do not go, go trial ...»

Well, in the end the money received, but care about what anyone can come and go backpacking industry, as the saying goes, "with any dick," and this is not good. Honestly, I was not looking for any information on this subject, but I am almost certain that we need all sorts of permits in order to deal with such prophetic etc.

PS As all, now I'm a professional in this business and I want to say that we should not fear that the huge blocks of ice can suddenly fall on your head. For this you need at least to hit it with a sledgehammer)

Pros:

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting