Interesting facts about geography, about which few people know.
1. San Francisco, USA and Melbourne, Australia. These two cities are known soft and rapidly changing climate, and they are at the same distance from the equator.
2.Frantsiya almost 30% more than in California, USA.
3. About 90% of the world's population lives in the northern hemisphere
4. Mongolia - the largest country is landlocked.
5. La Paz, Bolivia, is at 3628 meters above sea level and is the highest large city in the world.
6. Mexico floods to 16-20 cm per year, because it is built on top of underground tanks.
7. In Brazil, 13 cities with more than one million inhabitants.