Features in the modern school

- Open the door of the office, and there at their desks strong guys much taller than me, adult-looking girl, it seemed, almost the same age. They walked past the teacher's desk and thought, "I think it will be difficult," - says Bazhen Gannushkina, a teacher of the Belarusian language and literature.
- What makes Bazhen Yu if he notices a romantic note, flying between the desks?
- Notes? It is so outdated! Writing on paper has long been comme il faut [Laughs. - Note. author]. Now we have "Vayber", "VKontakte", "Facebook", so basically have to take mobile phones. Vibrating cell in the classroom - is a normal situation.

As a young girl, Bazhen believes that social networks are useful for organizing the learning process, so it is itself actively use them.
- My eighth graders created a network group linked it with me - says the teacher. - There is, for example, you can always see your homework. "VKontakte" was? The group went? Hence, the "homework" had to do, and any "excuses" in this case can not be. And with high school students on the Internet often we discuss films, books, plays. So one just learned our communication is not limited.
Nikolay Khomich received a specialty "Regional socio-economic geography" in BSU. Now he works in high school №31 on the distribution of a geography teacher.

- When behind the baggage of knowledge, come here, lay out, show what you can! There is room to grow in a professional sense - says a young teacher. - And there is no need to carry a mountain of negative like "I was forced to, I do not need." Being a teacher - this is normal. Wow, if the person has received such an experience.
However, Nicholas admits status of teachers in the eyes of the child and his parents is not the highest.
- The point is not about the money - in fact a lot of people and work with lower wages feel quite comfortable - explains geographer. - But here's an example: the child participates in conferences, competitions, he likes it, and then the parents say: "He will not do that, he needs the other." And while the opinions and arguments of the professional who spends with their child almost the whole day, they do not listen. In this situation, the pupil, of course, abide by the will of the parents. But let's see what he can lose. They say that geography is not promising. But we are actually very strong school of geography. For example, last year with the International Olympiad in India 4 Belarusians brought bronze medals. What gives? Opportunity to become a student of any university in the world without examinations. We can prepare these winners, and they have the opportunity to participate in international competitions subject. But parents are somehow convinced of the opposite opinion, and teachers do not take into account.

Nicholas is not the most active user of social networks, but in special cases, makes an exception:
- When is the world hockey championship, argued about the outcome of the match Belarus - Finland. The class was divided into two camps of fans - some, like me, have relied on our team, while others - for the Finns. We have agreed as follows: who loses, he buys a cake, and who wins, who, accordingly, this cake eating. The whole evening had corresponded online with the whole class at once, discussing the vicissitudes of the match. Alas, while the Belarusians have lost, and we believed in the victory of our team, honestly brought a cake to the next class.

Source: people.onliner.by

Tags

See also

New and interesting