Paint the helmet with his own hands

For those who wondered updates katatelnogo wardrobe (including a helmet to ride on anything) by means of a color change, I hasten to share with his creation)))

Background:
I bought myself a new jacket in the color of the "death of the epileptic." Odell, helmet natsepil- not look dull somehow. I decided to fix the problem. Search in inete- all proposals from 5000 derevyannenkih repainted and a new helmet in practice)) I spat at all and decided at random at random. What poluchilos- further.

Pliz, do not break, the end of the post will be marked with the magic word "End»

Because special equipment was selected and photographed:
1. Acrylic fluorescent
2. Acrylic white (as a primer)
3. Brush (3 and 4 mm)
4. Scissors
5. A jar of caviar with a little water
6. Scotch paint
7. The alcohol in a bottle of Seven Up (for degreasing and warming)
8. Nail acrylic
9. Heater breeze to speed up the drying

It looked like my helmet before ...

So, first from the helmet unscrewed everything that was not necessary and could fall under the brush.
All treatment Clean with alcohol.

I put the soil in the form of white paint. Immediately there were problems: the paint had to apply several layers, that there was no noticeable dark glades. Saved breeze that dried the treated area while I was painting on the other side.

Mapped image is not the most cunning and extraordinary, of course, just the texture of the jacket.

He began painting color:

Since color was even more problematic: seven layers had to impose. In the photo at the bottom of two layers:

By two o'clock in the morning I went with the following result: A multilayer composition with curved boundaries of cells and unrealistic fatigue.

Then simply forgot to take pictures, because the night was the multitudes outside and wanted to sleep. But I tried valiantly to finish what he had begun to show off in the morning at work before the same fuflyzhnikami I)))

Services provided:
On one side of the border cells were made with white, black on the other, all make a permanent marker (I forgot to specify the list).
Then, everything was covered in three layers of varnish and left to dry.
At night, watching LSDshnye dreams because of the smell of varnish in the room)) I woke up broken.

In the morning, all twisted, packed up, went to work. Zatestiruyu evening on a slope.

Outcome:

Crooked Handmaiden jaunty coloring. The total cost of consumables in the area of ​​400 rubles. And most importantly, acrylic is quite difficult, but is washed away from the surface of the helmet. So if you want you can make a backup))

The end.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting