Suit for school Christmas tree with his hands

Set himself the task №1 suit and make sure to do a day to pay for 1-1.5ch time. It was in September, began to monitor the Internet for what is interesting and non-standard. I confess it as a sluggish progress was a lot of options, he could not decide. Then chipped in a lot of work, business trip and recovered by the middle of October. For question took specifically questioned small that he wants to, he wanted tank- transformer that is going into the tank when you sit down on my knees. And away, began to collect cardboard, climb on sites where they make Tanchiki paper so then scale it and move on cardboard. But everything turned out as it is difficult, made a rough model of korobok- unfolded perfectly assembled - fucking tank does not work (cool.gif a file handle is not thought cool.gif, well, just in case anyone knows this anecdote) or vice versa. And opa-on .... somewhere a couple of weeks of torment accidentally went to the forum "paperkrafterov" as they call themselves, and ofigel ... they have everything that I need ...

Since almost no time left and already was in November, I decided not to bother and chose this dress because it's all there ready to download only, adjust the scale and Print, cut, paste ... son showed - he, with a twinkle in his eyes and great interest agreed ...

Set the appropriate software. This model

already cut, which is printed and then cutting a kleish.

I must say that nothing to do with the games and the like do not have, I'm not a fan of games in the last game played by the characters they were 3 or CS at the club since 12-15 years ago (although perhaps now would not mind fuck 3 -x characters). This I then found out that it Daedric armor from the game Skyrim.

This version of the course of evil and evil spirits, but also did so ...

The technology is simple as 3 fingers: Games are looking for your favorite model, armor, distilled in special software and there are already doing cutting paper, masshtabiruesh raskroy- print - cut-and-kleish strengthens (poliefirka, epoxy + fiberglass) -shpaklevka-guided texture - painting.

Why then began with the sword, but as it turned out, he was probably the most difficult, so a lot of small bends and parts were.

Print and away - cutting yes bonding. I tell you one of the most tedious, so probably easier to build a house, first began to itch already, but then ... after almost 1, 5 months of daily work to 1-1, 5 hours a day, I began to understand a little of those people who are engaged in all sorts of boats and fine styling, after crappy day come such a crappy mood the same, and you sit down for this, and instantly falls into what that pacified the grace and peace of mind, disconnected from everything that is happening around the world and from all you become a drum.

In short it is a good medicine for the treatment of nerve, have experienced and I can advise others, though at first why it did not seem so ...

Damn nonsense ... there above what is written ... Oh well ...

From the scalpel did a cutter, scissors bo procedure simply cut and rubbed blisters, found a piece of plywood as a workshop chose the kitchen.

The working environment

more

First mistake: office paper made from it without problems because it could get and print on any format

Everything turned out very shaky, crooked and rotten, shorter marriage.

But about the first pancake heard somewhere ... and continue on ...

Remodel the sword did not because I thought if the time missed will not be the finalization of the. I decided to go directly to the helmet.

Run on stationery and stopped at the paper for sketching, but they, too, are thin and thick, chose the thickest and immediately purchased 4 album on 60 pages each. At work lazernik refused to take the paper, but came to the rescue of the old reliable home struynik ...

Process ...

Yet there is

that what emerges already

Beer as always was the best assistant

2nd mistake, ill-fitting helmet scale and I was even a big

Then, looking ahead, I also once again missed with boots. I was at the time, and his son two feet climb back

But the main thing is not to give up, start all over again and again remake all ...

Already Converted helmet. Strengthening. As I chose to strengthen the bandages in 2 layers with liquid glass then the top layer of epoxy. From the old helmet made a template and did tests on it with fiberglass, with serpyanku construction, with fabric glue PVA chosen out of all this water glass and bandages. Only just recently noticed that when a large load is starting to crumble (probably needed another layer of PVA with a bandage to put stiffness) ... well not much durable, but matinee think will come, and with a parachute in a suit like no one was not going to jump.

Caulking rukazhopnogo products.

Rough painting. Tried several options paint, wanted to achieve a metallic effect. As a basic paint settled on this option, then another silver tassel'll walk a little.

another error: many shpakli added difficult to obtain and a little more from the outside. But it does not matter and I will leave myself in the village of my grandfather cows in it so frightening to drive on the field.

A cub chose this ... I do not like complicated and noble and not so scary ... 3 pm glued, it is packed full of blasphemy hand ...

Strengthens and the shpaklyuem. Dirty dusty work carried out on the balcony in the bathroom cold. Trying to paint in the same place, but with a little wife at home is not kicked, had to go to the village and there is paint

Sanded after roughing putty. Wood putty. Was putting a thin layer, and in difficult places try not to lay down, so as not to repeat previous mistakes.

Apply texture glue gun. By the way, he also adds strength and spent a bunch of sticks was oherenny.

Here is the final result of the helmet and ax. In my opinion a little bit sloppy happened the first time and the rush ... like the Son means zashib all ... the main form of observed and color of the metal is present ...

Makes even a sword, a very simple and not complex for the evening zabombit, but probably forgot it in the village, next time I'll go take away.

by analogy, and went to work other Circuits suit. This bib to dry after the epoxy is not ... Do not ... do not lie ... it covered with polyester resin ... 3 days it was impossible to go to the bathroom ... stinks ... even as his wife was about to divorce) ...

he same. Looking ahead: something it is not something badly dressed, had to make cuts on the sides and the sitting somehow it does not own, will refine it locally and even without a file probably will not do)). To date, so its not painted yet.

Other details of the costume

more

Then I decided to add a bit of something for something ... and bought a jar of golden paint. It turned out something like this. Preparation

Result

then stuck the different hooks and even gum

And on Dec. 11, the day I remember @ b, a great day ... I had with a fright temperature rose to 38.5 and I knocked home from dinner, and on the way home (decided on the way to fetch a calf in school) I lyasnulo grip in the car. BLIAT !!! For the third year in a row, my "good" and "right" car which had married 9 years ago gives me a Christmas present in the amount of 500-800 dead raccoons. THIRD YEAR IN A ROW !!! .. !!! And to Christmas !!! Thank you Thank you so if you read it? ... Only now that's thinking ... maybe it's such a gift to herself does, as if from me? Okay, X ... th him, wept, loss and Smer ... Went to school the teacher met, chatted and began questioning her type in how many tree when it comes ... her answer completely killed immediately on the spot ... TREE WILL NOT !!! As b @ I will not ?? How come ?? $ Ny fucked locomotive well as in first-graders will not be a Christmas tree ??? Shit-fucking tattered school, from the very beginning I did not like it, now just let us walk in the other ... there means that high school students then fouled and elementary school he plans to all ports and the management of their support for some reason ...

The house that she reached a hand to the cherished locker, and began to think a thought ...

how to live it ... and thought began to torment that I can what that loser, but nefiga not succumb to weakness and I did not allow myself to get drunk with snot on his lips ... the brain immediately switched to emergency mode and started to come different ideas, and it can after the first glass so? eh? Dick knows, did not understand until .... In short this idea was born: at first thought we can in some other school have time to make a small, then I started to google for what may be a costume contest will be held here in Minsk, but found nothing, and then (for the second glass came to an end)))) decided to invite me to visit a couple of friends with their families and a prerequisite would be that the bees, they agreed immediately (which is suspect something was wrong) ... but as always, damn ... then I thought at first did ... now it is necessary to me and my wife and daughter suit to do now working on it, and of course my chinyu "very favorite" car B @ I.

Here are all the elements of costume

another angle

Here's how to sit, is now going to fiddle a bit, too much to cut, fit, remaining Circuits paint, Jockstrap or skirt also going to do, fabric bought, left to sew, and think about how to fix everything else. I think before the New Year have time.

with a bib, but I do not like how it will finish, make collecting Velcro on both parts as short vest if the time course will allow, yes like without it looks good.

Everything on this.

When fully completed yet'll post the final pictures. According to the Times, all the work done every day for 1-1, 5 h 1.5 months. Well, half of the weekend had to kill all of this, so I think it took 100 hours. And the wife buhtela initially that allegedly engaged in nonsense, now silent truth. And friends, when in the bath or on the name pivasik when I explained to them what I do and why I can not go, nodded approvingly and said that e # nulsya hike ... well short thinking time spent not in vain and the baby received a good practice ... if not much I think it will grow in the next year will put on the Christmas tree. Budget, dick knows, I think about $ 80-100 probably a little more or less lost count, but despite the fact that a lot of experiments were carried out and bought a lot of things too much so I think that may be even less than 80.

Tags

See also

New and interesting