Phone John and Russian Post

Several months ago, we walked on the Internet rumors that some Dutch company will release the easiest mobile phone in the world, in which there will be almost nothing. 3 months after the start of sales John's Phone has appeared at me. So, a little review.

He came in a nice box phone, packed in another box, and several layers of polyethylene, to our valiant almost nothing with him made (by the way, still some work to do, we read at the end).

6 photos will be a bit of text.

The kit supplied with the phone charging and headset. Earphone, by the way, does not fit into the female's ears) And charging the phone is able to hold up to three weeks.

The phone has a memory function 10 rooms, but there is also a paper notebook, which is located behind and a pen stylus, which is easily hidden inside the phone. Phone is not receiving SMS (which are stored on the sim card and are available for reading on another phone), but the manufacturer is clearly a sense of humor, because the notebook page specifically set aside for sending

Dream minipisaki)

The radio

On top is a black and white display, which can be seen the number dialed, the battery charge level and the power of the received signal.

The weight - 100 grams! When you take it in your hand there is a feeling that this is a simple cardboard box.
For me personally, this phone is very convenient, because you can buy a sim card with the cheapest calls, because no Internet or SMS there is no, and absolutely not to be soared on account of any extra services. Calls have caller ID, by the way, which is displayed in digital form on the display. The size of John's Phone a little thicker than the iPhone, but a little less in height. On the weight I said: in one hand, a brick, a different feather. Now I have to think seriously about how to sell the iPhone and instead buy a cheap iPad with the Internet, for my minute call rate is 5 rubles per 1 ruble in the new phone

And now the story of Russian Post, and about how I got this phone. Actually, I ordered two, one black, the other white. Black still walks the expanses of our homeland and when it will find - is unknown. Learning numbers of mail from the sender, it appears that the phone, which reached me - was the second premise, and the first was sent a month before it (in white needed a pre-order). But the circus began when it became clear that the postal workers did not know how to fill out an application on the international wanted list parcels, and the samples do not exist. As a result, mail is done magical spectacle: an employee of the Russian Post argued with a customer service representative of the Russian Post in the harshest tone of voice on the phone in front of all visitors and only 15 minutes later they came to the conclusion that the application should be completed in the name of the postmaster Report This girl from Elizabeth of the manufacturer phone (by the way, the guys are very good, said that if anything - will submit a complaint through his mail, so that she has filed a claim to the Post of Russia, and in this case they will not be able to get out). And, seeing the well-known video about the work of our mail, he said that from now on they will be very carefully packaged specifically for their phones to use Russian or other delivery services.

For those who like numbers:
Two phones with the delivery cost in 158, 90 euros, which is recalculated in rubles is about 6445 rubles. Delivery times - one month.

For those who say, "Why throw good money after bad?" - Answer: "It is not the wind, it's a phone. A memory I have a great room. "

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting