The longest "cemetery" in the world

Writes blogger migratika:

Great Wall of China. One understanding of what it is being built one million people, provides an incredible feeling. Yet the last time - in my first visit - I went and was amazed how they were built? No one ever tells us is not how much workers buried under its walls ...

20 photos

1. But the climb up under the January red winter clothes so it was not so easy. Look what happened.

2. At the beginning of the rise wall present Brownian motion. Steps three hundred people are beginning to melt. A thousand practically disappears. Constantly meet here such instances with a smile and tears in her eyes.

3. Steps on the right side while moving up trodden underfoot million tourists.

4. The way forward beckoned apparent ease. The four-year daughter, wife and friends just out of the race, and I am the son of eleven children and friends went up.

5. Tower wall divided into stages. Raznovelikie steps serves as a barrier.

6. Sometimes we looked back.

7. But more and more looked forward time after time scheduling endpoint next tower.

8. From time to time we had to watch the ancient rock painting.

9. Some records have emphasized your presence in the global society of the facility, which can be seen from space.

10. We persevered go ahead. Look down it was too scary.

11. If it were, I did not stop his son, he probably ran it were to Mongolia. I have also run out of power.

12. Go where it was. The length of the wall is 8 thousand 851 kilometer and 800 meters.

13. While Oleg rose to 18th tower, I, being on the 17th captured the surrounding reality. Then the baby I did not allow, and he could not go.

16. Turning and distortions at the thought of the way back, I saw just such a wonderful picture.

17. The greatness of Chinese engineering is certainly impressive.

18. Downstairs, do final images on wall background.

19. Children kurazhatsya.

20. Adults, too. Once it is possible. Moreover, in such place.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting